Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports six flags great adventure trip report

six flags great adventure trip report

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post August 22nd, 2005, 6:33 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I went to six flags great adventure with my sister and her boyfrend on agust1st. The frist ride that we got on was superman ulmaite figth the line was long I din'nt ride the coaster but my sister and her boyfrend did I wated at the exit of the ride my sister sad that it is a good ride but fast my sister din'nt like it becuse of haging by a hurse. The next ride I got on was rolling thunder I waked right on the ride it was fun but rough after that ride I went on the nitro I wated 45mints I sat in the fornt of the coster it was the highst coaster that I have been on it was relly fun alot of airtime on this coaster it was relly fast and smoth I were glasses and my eyes were stil watering at the end of the ride 10/10. I got on batman the ride next I wated 1hour and 20 mints i got the thured roll it was fun and instese. I din'nt ride kingda ka becuse it wasn'nt open I had a good day and had alot of fun.

Post August 24th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Post August 24th, 2005, 9:44 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Your typing does need a little work. Did you go on anyother rides besides those?

Post August 24th, 2005, 10:08 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I wanted to ride more coasters but the park was geting full and it was very humid and hot. Batman and robin the robin side was the only side running becuse the batman side was geting new lims put in. My sister and her boyfrend rode superman ulimte flight I din'nt like the looks of this coaster so I wated at the exit. The nitro was the best coaster I have ever been on it was smoth and instese I sat in the fornt roll of the nitro. I rode batman the ride the wate was 1hourand 20 mins and the ride opps put another train on the ride so the line moved faster. I wanted to ride medusa but the line was over 2hours long. The great america scream machine is fun but a rough ride it is fast and fun but a liitle rough at times I only rode this coaster one time it is relly good for a arrow corksew coaster. rolling thunder was a walk on I sat in the font of this coaster only one train was running the other side was geting worked on it wasn'nt that much fun becuse there was no race on this coaster it is wooden duling coaster. I saw the consuion site were the new coaster is going to go I saw wooden crats and some side supprts for the coaster and alot of trees were been clered so this coaster is going to be big it looks like an out and back tipe of coaster. Batman the ride was smoth and alot of fun I saw a show the batman vs catwomen stunt show it was good but loud at times alot of explons the way a stunt show should be. I went on the huluzens ride it was fun but not that great of a ride That is all I did at the park I had alot of fun I hope to go next year and ride kingda ka and the new wooden coaster. Kingda ka was testing I hide the horn for the lunch and I watchted it lunch the trains made it over the hill so there were no rollbacks the trains lunch relly fast so if any of you ride that ride keep your head asted the head rest or you may get relly bad wip lase.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports