Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Six Flags Great America

Six Flags Great America

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post September 25th, 2004, 11:15 pm

Points on hand: 3,952.00 Points
Well i took 2 trips to six flags over this summer and there are some new things. Batman was repainted(but most people already know that)and there was a long wait for batman.The demon is a lot smoother this year, it looked as if the put a new coating of black paint on the ride.Not much of a wait for the demon. American Eagle is as bumpy as usual with a long wait if you dont wanna go backwards. the viper has started to get a tiny bit bumpy, but it is still a really smooth wooden coaster.The viper had a kind of long wait but you always move until you get into the station. Iron Wolf use to never bother me but the extreme bumpiness turned my reproducing organs into jelly, both times i rode it. But the good thing about the iron wolf is that i feels like you only wait 10 minutes. Whizzer was the same as usual but i had to wait a long time lol, wasnt worth it. Superman:ultimate flight, a really fun ride, but **dont wait if the line go out into the street**. De ja` vu` got pretty bumpy this year, it gave me a headache, the wait was the usual 60min wait. Ragin` Cajin is a preety cool family coaster ride, without a long wait either, the fast turning corners feels like the coaster gunna rip off the track. Verticle volocity has lost its popular appearel. I waited about 20min to get on both times i went. I had time to ride spaceys space cadet coaster before i was to challenge the raging bull. I had to ride it because i hadn't ridden this kiddie since my dad's company rented out the park 3 or 4 years ago at fright fest. So i rode it and got in line for raging bull, I thought the wait was gunna be for ever but, the best thing i like about raging bull is that its a fast moving line and the coaster is preety long. So i rode raging bull and as usual i wanted to ride it again but had no time.

Post October 3rd, 2004, 2:16 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Post October 3rd, 2004, 9:33 am

Points on hand: 2,092.00 Points
Bank: 10.00 Points

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports