Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Six Flags Lagoon 2016 coaster LEAKED: Outlaw, Intamin LSM La

Six Flags Lagoon 2016 coaster LEAKED: Outlaw, Intamin LSM La

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 2,777.00 Points
Bank: 122.00 Points

So it looks like the new coaster got leaked... No press release yet, but we can get some conclusions from the animation:

- Intamin LSM
- Two inversions
- Themed to Far West
- Park's 10th coaster
- They actually tried to add some theming...
- A Six Flags with a windseeker? Weird...

So here are the pictures:

And the PoV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4RmkWf2xd4

Don't forget to check out the official announcement next week!

Disclaimer:

- Yes, I've already showed this coaster. But I finally gave it some nice surroundings.

- Many thanks to TDeHart and JAMMYD778 for letting me use their coasters here (Batman, Boomerang, Vekoma Hurricane and Coaster Express (wooden coaster) from Tallon and the little Pinfari from James)

- This project was my personal doing a park in one week challenge. Obviously I couldn't detail everything, but it shows how fast you can build using CS sets and a little of creativity.

- I will upload a complete video next week, just some detailing to do and ready to film.

- Thanks to Code for his rocks, nSeven for his trees and Bye Tom for his awesome path set!

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy it :)

Points on hand: 2,615.00 Points

gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,723.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Wow Dapalm! This is really cool! I almost thought it was real until I saw the Windseeker and "Six Flags Lagoon!" Nice job!

gouldy wrote:
Hey look, it's any given day in England!

Ahahahaha

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Then I wanna seek the rainy effect, too! The weather doesn't at all matter to you in the world of NL2! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2