Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Six Flags Magic Mountain, Dangerous?

Six Flags Magic Mountain, Dangerous?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post April 11th, 2010, 3:11 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
I know, you probably thought that this was going to be a news topic. Nope!

The girlfriend and I are trying to plan a trip to head to SFMM for 2 nights, but I've had heard that it's somewhat dangerous with the gangs and whatnot. I was just wondering if any of this is true. Not really in the mood to get shanked... That would not be a great way to end spring break.

Flickstah
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post April 11th, 2010, 3:17 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,557.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

It's true. You should take a bullet proof vest like I do. [:D]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 11th, 2010, 3:32 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

^whenever i go i double up on my bullet proof vests lol
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post April 11th, 2010, 3:33 pm

Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points
I'm still here and alive, lol. That should explain it.

Post April 11th, 2010, 3:38 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

it'll be fine .. unless you decide to wear alot of red, then i cant help you .

Post April 11th, 2010, 4:32 pm

Points on hand: 94.00 Points
Just be sure to bring a shank, and make sure you can get it thru the metal detectors. If you can get it thru the metal detectors, you should be just fine. If not, well, look on the bright side; You won't have to go far, as a LAPD substation is located just outside the park's main gate! ;)

Originally posted by A113

I'm still here and alive, lol. That should explain it.

It's a trap!

Post April 11th, 2010, 4:42 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

A comb shiv will make it through the metal detectors. I took in a switch blade a couple times before. On the left side there's some bushes you can reach from the inside and outside. Just drop it there and when in go get it and voila, you got your shanker in!

As Jayman said, avoid wearing all red. Avoiding talking with a foreigner accent. Foreigner as in any accent that isn't Californian!

Lock your gf in the car.
Paradox wrote:

Post April 11th, 2010, 5:46 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

actally you'll be safest if you wear all red and a 49ers hat .. uif anyone approaches you just say you're from bakersfield .. youll be fine .. lol

Post April 11th, 2010, 6:03 pm
Mikey User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Points on hand: 6,049.50 Points

Errr.... It's safe... Uh Kinda... Not Really... Just wear white and don't throw up any gang signs or step on anyone's shoes.

Post April 11th, 2010, 6:46 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Yeah, wear a white tshirt, black jeans, shave your head and walk around with your fingers in a sidways peace sign. That'll keep you safe [:)]
Paradox wrote:

Post April 11th, 2010, 7:09 pm

Points on hand: 58.00 Points
I have a pass and I go every other week. I saw some gags but we just ignored them and we were just fine. It's so much fun. Go on X2 and Terminator. Goliath never has a line.

Post April 11th, 2010, 7:39 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I'm not going to ask what a bunch of dumbass high schoolers are doing by themselves because it will inevitably circle back to "using mommy's credit card" and "I'm a hardass just you wait". Yes I'm a virgin, feel free to write about it while I give you advice since you were raised properly and that's what people who were raised properly do.

I'll assume you're actually going to a bad area even though SFMM isn't in one since you're so much of a pussy that you had to post this:

1. Get a haircut. I'm assuming you have a longish swoopy emo haircut. Get rid of it in favor of something normal.
2. Don't wear red as previously mentioned.
3. Don't wear makeup or any of that emo poop
4. Don't wear Fall Out Boy shirts or any of that emo poop
5. Assume there are heroine needles in high brush/grass/the curbs of a parking lot. A good sign they'll be around is used condoms or the orange casing you remove to use the needle.
6. Don't walk around with a map
7. Do not point. In some areas this is an extremely bad idea.
8. Lock your car.
9. There is usually a 6:00AM-9:00AM window between when tards on welfare are asleep and wake up since junkie trips and whores close shop around 5AMish usually.

All in all if I was your father I wouldn't let you do this since you're unable to accept criticism unless it's from your "friends" which is a bad thing in that kind of area. Additionally, you're enough of a wuss to even make this topic so you'll either act all wimpy (easy robbery target) or try to act overly cool or something (easier robbery target). Try not to act arrogant and rich so you don't get robbed. You are not special in any way and completely susceptible to "the elements".

Also keep in mind if you do get robbed they're going to be extra jumpy since you're with a woman and they'll think you'll try to defend her or something stupid. You're considerably more likely to get shot or stabbed with her.

Have a nice trip on mother's dime instead of getting a job or something.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post April 11th, 2010, 10:20 pm

Points on hand: 1,492.00 Points
Or....or or....you could just ignore them. I mean most of the "gangsters" there aren't even real gangsters. Just because it's Cali. doesn't mean everybody who calls themselves a gangster is a gangster. The "gangsters" you're questioning are low-life asshole pussies with nothing better to do...it's easy to make them cry and they'll do anything for attention.

Most real gangsters are actually quite respectful and nice. (When in an environment like that)

Don't worry. They'll probably be too stoned to even start a fight. Just ignore them and your day will be good.
Sometimes you gotta sacrifice a little bit of yourself to get the job done.

Post April 11th, 2010, 10:28 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Yes^

In summary, don't point, act like an asshole (try I know it's hard), or walk through a dice game.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post April 17th, 2010, 9:16 pm

Points on hand: 1,556.00 Points
they should get some ELF technology and broadcast loving frequencies over the place :D !

Return to General Theme Park Discussions