Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Skydive - NL Dive Machine

Skydive - NL Dive Machine

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post April 10th, 2007, 10:36 am
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

Hey Guys.

This is the 5th coaster in my Sky Series, it's also the tallet. It's a Dive Machine, 174 ft tall, 2 inversions and reaches a top speed of 66mph. I Didn't build the coaster to be capable of holding the huge 8 across Dive Machines cars, but I don't think thats such a bad thing. It holds 5 trains at most. This is also the first dive machine to have a Dive Loop rather than an Immelmann.

The track is alreaddy finished and I'm adding scenery, then having a video made, I would just like to know what you guys think so far.

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3409
Last edited by Jer on April 10th, 2007, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post April 11th, 2007, 4:50 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Originally posted by IamtheInterpol

Hey Guys.

This is the 5th coaster in my Sky Series, it's also the tallet. It's a Dive Machine, 174 ft tall, 2 inversions and reaches a top speed of 66mph. I Didn't build the coaster to be capable of holding the huge 8 across Dive Machines cars, but I don't think thats such a bad thing. It holds 5 trains at most. This is also the first dive machine to have a Dive Loop rather than an Immelmann.

The track is alreaddy finished and I'm adding scenery, then having a video made, I would just like to know what you guys think so far.

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3409

I can't really tell, but does your dive loop have a gradual slope up, and then a snappy roll like the real thing?

Post April 11th, 2007, 6:28 pm
Jer User avatar

^Erm Kinda...why? bad thing?
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten

Post April 11th, 2007, 6:42 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Well that's kinda sorta what makes a Dive Loop.

Also, Jarvis made a B&M Diver with a Dive Loop. It was actually an excellent track and the Dive Loop was also a success ( http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchang ... ?tid=11208 ).

The track looks, meh, above average. Good to see a new layout, but hardly any quality B&M Profile Divers we see these days. Impress us, eh, Interpol? [;)]
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post April 11th, 2007, 6:48 pm
Jer User avatar

I'll Try, I always do ;)

as for the dive loop yes it's has that shape, I'm having a video being made so once it's done i'll post it here :).

Post April 11th, 2007, 7:19 pm

Points on hand: 103.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Maybe look at the formule-x POV video that hyyyper uploaded to see what CalawayPark by having a quick twist at the top means, because your?????????s looks a bit slow to me and a real dive loop is still at a dramatic bank when it starts to enter the loop section.

Return to Hard Hat Area