Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Florida Adventure Theme Park and Resort

Florida Adventure Theme Park and Resort

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post November 8th, 2014, 4:17 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post November 8th, 2014, 5:00 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Everyone please continue voting for which idea you would want to see for AtmosFear! Whichever theme is in the lead by tomorrows update is the theme idea we will choose!

Below is from The Six Flags Florida Adventure team.

It is with our best intentions to make this park the best we can. With this being said the Team has decided to release a beta version for all Premium Members on Coaster Crazy. The Beta Release will include basic 3d fences and signs, Many of the coasters you will see in the full release (Please note that the coasters are not final. We still are determining dispatch times, supports, and several other issues), some cartextures, and 2 of the many flat rides that will be in the park. Please keep in mind that each coaster is named for a certain theme and each coaster will have custom themes and that this park is still in early stages. The Team has much work to get done so please do not expect a release for quite some time. We also ask that you follow our thread on Coaster Crazy (skyraider-t34482.html) and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SixFlagsFlorid ... page_panel)

With best wishes,

The Six Flags Florida Adventure Team

PS:
If you are already a Premium Member, you can click this link to view the Early Release, or if you are not a Premium, and you are thinking about becoming a Premium Member, click this link!
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post November 8th, 2014, 10:32 pm

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Please remember that the voting stops tomorrow by our next update. Right now we have a tie. Cast your vote now for Idea 1 or Idea 2. Thank you all!

Best Wishes , Six Flags Florida Adventure Team.

Post November 8th, 2014, 10:38 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Post November 8th, 2014, 10:38 pm

Post November 8th, 2014, 10:50 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

cool5 wrote:
I still want theme idea 1.

Lol well whichever vote is the highest is the theme. So its up to the community.

Post November 9th, 2014, 10:53 am

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
Idea 2
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Post November 9th, 2014, 11:00 am

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points

Post November 9th, 2014, 11:01 am
Blase Rhine User avatar

As of right now Idea 2 is in the lead by 1 vote. Please continue voting. The update will be up around 11 tonight.

-Six Flags Florida Adventure Team

Post November 9th, 2014, 11:26 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post November 9th, 2014, 10:28 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Update: November 9th, 2014

A huge thank you to all who voted! Theme idea 2 has won!

Idea 2: Atmos Industries are pumping a type of gas into theses trains to create the riders worst fear. You unwillingly volunteer to test the substance out unknowing what it will cause. You board the vehicle and the gas begins filling the station room. The coaster then moved on up the lift hangs you over the edge, and "breaks down" creating fear. The coaster then goes outside and through all the other elements ending with a splash down to "rinse" the train of the has for the next pair of victims err I mean riders.

Now onto the update...

The team has decided to change the name Born in the USA to RiverWalk. This area of the park will serve as the main entrance to the park. It will have several restaurants, games, and 3 coasters! Abstract will be located near the park entrance and will be high enough for the guests to walk underneath several parts of the track (similar to Goliath at SFOG) the next coaster is one of the newest additions, Tannin- Legend of the River, Tannin in modern Hebrew means crocodile. Tannin- Legend of the River is the parks Arrow Suspended coaster that features 3 lift hills, several airtime moments, swinging motions, and a drop down to the River below. The last coaster is a Wingrider (This coaster is planned for the park however if we cannot get our hands on a model then we will not include it in the final release).

After talking with several of the team members we have added a coaster that will be themed to EDM (Electro Dance Music). The coasters name is OverBeat and will be located in the Area 51 area of the park. The coasters layout is a bowl that is very similar to Rock N Rollercoaster or Jokers Jinx. The coaster is planned to be located inside a building.

We have also added a theme to the kiddie area of the park. The area will be themed around Sesame Street Characters. The are will have 2 coasters, Grover's Gliders and Count Von Count's Crazy Coaster.

Altitude: 440 now has an amazing cartexture thank to TallonD83! We are so thankful for him to have joined the team.
After viewing the track for Altitude: 440 I found a perfect place to add a storage. The coaster now runs 2 trains on the track and 1 in storage. Each train can hold 36 people in it.

We are currently trying to get a custom Environment for the park. We will keep you updated on the progress on that.

Pictures are below. Please leave feedback, comments, or concerns below. Thank you!

Also if you are a Premium Member this park has been released as a Beta Version for you. Head over to the Premium User Forums to download the park now!

Please note that for the update we have used Dave's Air Environment. We take NO credit for his environment. We are using it strictly for the update.

Attachments
A and S Env.jpg
Abstract Env.jpg
Abstract located in the RiverWalk themed area
Alien Env.jpg
Alien located in Area 51 themed area
Altitude 440 Cartexture 1.jpg
Altitude: 440 cartexutre 1
Altitude 440 Cartexture 2.jpg
Altitude: 440 cartexture 2
Altitude 440 Env.jpg
Altitude: 440 located in between DC Universe and French Quarter themed areas
Altitude 440 Switch.jpg
Altitude: 440 switch to storage
Apex Env.jpg
Apex located in the NASCAR themed area
AtmosFear Env.jpg
The first picture of what looks to be AtmosFear?
CrashLanding Env.jpg
CrashLanding located in the Area 51 themed area
Doomsday Env.jpg
Doomsday located in the DC Universe themed area
FF Env 2.jpg
Forbidden Forest
FF Env.jpg
Forbidden Forest located in the Enchanted Forest themed area
Grovers Gliders Env.jpg
Grovers Gliders located in the Sesame Street themed area
Mardi Gras Env.jpg
Mardi Gras located in the French Quarter
Mardi Gras water Env.jpg
Mardi Gras located in the French Quarter themed area
Medusa Env.jpg
Medusa located in the Enchanted Forest themed area
OutBeat Env.jpg
OverBeat located in the Area 51 themed area
SkyRaider Env.jpg
SkyRaider in the Area 51 themed area
Superman The Ride and Altitude 440.jpg
Superman: The Ride and Altitude: 440 in the DC Universe themed area
Superman The RIde Env.jpg
Superman: The Ride
Superman The RIde Overbank and Altitude 440.jpg
Superman: The Ride in DC Universe themed area
TRE Env 2.jpg
The Racing Experience in the NASCAR themed area
TRE Env.jpg
The Racing Experience
Voodoo Env.jpg
Voodoo in the French Quarter themed area

Post November 10th, 2014, 5:43 am

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points

Post November 10th, 2014, 6:27 am

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
Blase Rhine wrote:
After talking with several of the team members we have added a coaster that will be themed to EDM (Electro Dance Music).

I guess I know what coaster I won't be riding then.

As for the other coaster I'm hoping the supports on the mack are wip since the ones on the left of the picture do not look safe. The supports on the Intamin lift hill (?) look really "not Intamin", if anything they look more old school B&M.

That said I'm liking how this park is coming along.

Post November 10th, 2014, 9:52 am
Blase Rhine User avatar

Projektion wrote:
Blase Rhine wrote:
After talking with several of the team members we have added a coaster that will be themed to EDM (Electro Dance Music).

I guess I know what coaster I won't be riding then.

As for the other coaster I'm hoping the supports on the mack are wip since the ones on the left of the picture do not look safe. The supports on the Intamin lift hill (?) look really "not Intamin", if anything they look more old school B&M.

That said I'm liking how this park is coming along.

Thank you for bringing it up! I forgot to announce that we are completely scrapping the supports for Forbidden Forest and starting over. Much of the coaster that is not shown in pictures are just prefabs. In the future it will have brand new supports.

Post November 10th, 2014, 9:53 am

Due to the veterans day holiday tomorrow, we will be having a regular update tomorrow, November 11th

Post November 11th, 2014, 8:59 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Are you still supposed to check the acceleration G's like in NL1 for flying coasters?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post November 11th, 2014, 1:08 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
Are you still supposed to check the acceleration G's like in NL1 for flying coasters?

We have checked the G's for every single ride including the flying coaster and all are in a realistic range.

Post November 11th, 2014, 1:19 pm
Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
Good to hear. It looks great so far. Keep up the good work team.

Post November 11th, 2014, 11:21 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Sorry for the late update, many of us have been very busy today.

UPDATE: November 11th, 2014

This will be a very quick update. We will still have another update tomorrow.

We have finished the cartextures for Tannin- Legend of the River and I must say they look amazing! Supports have also been completed for Tannin and AtmosFear.

Also the team wants to give a huge thank you to Turbo for allowing us to use his environment! Please keep in mind that the mountain background will change.

The theme for Tannin is centered around expedition of this unknown creature rumored to live in the river. You and 27 others will board a expedition vehicle through thick swampy rivers to uncover the legendary Tannin, a beast who is rumored throughout RiverWalk to be very ferocious. This is a Rollercoaster type ride that features sudden drops, turns, violent swinging motions, and stops. Minimum Height Requirement: 44 Inches

We have decided on a theme for OverBeat- Board S.O.U.N.D. a vehicle designed to push ride and musical technology to the next level! Experience a one of a kind journey in the dark while jamming out to EDM Music. This coaster has sudden drops, turns, inversions, accelerations, and stops. To ride OverBeat you must be 48 Inches.

We have also decided to change the name Doomsday to Dr. Doom's Fear Flight.

Also we are currently planning and naming several flat rides for the park.

We are not going to release AtmosFear's entire layout yet but we will continue posting teasers for it.

Please stay tuned for tomorrows update! Thank you all!

Attachments
Tannin Cartexture back.jpg
Back
Tannin Cartexture front.jpg
Front
Tannin Drop.jpg
Tannin Final Drop
OverBeat.jpg
OverBeat
AtmosFear teaser.jpg
And what is this?

Post November 11th, 2014, 11:44 pm

Are the supports of the arrow suspended just temporary?

Post November 12th, 2014, 12:09 am
Blase Rhine User avatar

cool5 wrote:
Are the supports of the arrow suspended just temporary?

Possibly, We asked TallonD83 to help with them so he did them. We may go back and change certain things with each support.

Post November 12th, 2014, 12:16 am

Is Grover's Glider a horrendous Chinese knockoff coaster like my train of earthquake Hand Coaster or is it a legit Vekoma coaster?

Post November 12th, 2014, 12:45 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
The suspended needs more supports I think. They're spaced pretty far apart.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post November 12th, 2014, 3:20 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
These coasters are authentic! The ride logo on the back car saying "LEGED OF THE RIVER" you are missing "N".
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post November 12th, 2014, 6:53 am
TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 355.00 Points
Bank: 4,476.00 Points
lol240 wrote:
These coasters are authentic! The ride logo on the back car saying "LEGED OF THE RIVER" you are missing "N".

the supports were definitely quick work to get something to show. And thanks for pointing out the missing n is the texture! fixing that right now!

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Hat Area