Board index Public Relations Post All Complaints Here Some just can't read or rate.

Some just can't read or rate.

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.

Post October 20th, 2006, 5:51 pm

Points on hand: 4,102.00 Points
READ AGAIN PLEASE!

Some of you have ridden this coaster already and some have not. This coaster was made a little while back with my other account which I asked to be deleted after making this coaster. I was trying to get my original account back up (weng8055) and running but had some problems so I made the "intamin7" account to get this coaster uploaded so it was originally installed under that account name.

However... I had recently updated this coaster and it is now better then before. I upadated the brake runs, added a two stage lift hill, different colors and tweaked the track a little more. The reason this track is a fantasy is first of all, they would probably never make a woodie this high and also because this coaster is a remake of a steel coaster. See if you can guess which one it is. It has a few tunnels and are in a couple different places then the "real" steel coaster.

You dont have to rate this coaster at all as that would not be right to do as it has already been rated before but just leave a few comments and let me know what you think. I just wanted to get it up to date and fix a few things based on other's ratings and comments before.

This is a nice coaster and is fun to ride. If you have the other version then please download this one and overwrite the other.

Thanks,
Alan

PS WEEWEESLAP, please delete my other account (intamin7) and the coasters with it. It is stil listed on site.
Thx.

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchang ... ?tid=11090

==========================================================================================

Comment By haydawg149 on 10/20/2006
T: Pretty solid. Only found a few pumps here and there. Your drop pull-outs were less sharp than your pull-ups. You hit 5-somethin' g's going up the first hill.

A: The ride kept speed the whole way. It had a nice pace & I like it's insiprer. :P

O: With it being based off of "Steel Dragon 2000," it's not origional.
Technical: 7 Adrenaline: 9 Originality/Acc.: 1 Average: 5.67

===================================================================================

NO IT IS NOT ORIGINAL BUT IT IS ACCURATE AND NOT A DANG "ONE"... AND I SAID ABOVE YOU DONT HAVE TO RATE IT... BUT SINCE IT HAS BEEN RATED AT LEAST GET ACCURACY RIGHT!!!!, A "1"???? C'MON, ORIGINAL OR NOT!!! IT'S LISTED AS A FANTASY COASTER ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A REALISTIC!!
THIS IS WHY I QUIT B$ FOR STUPID RATINGS LIKE THIS!. JEEEEZZZZZZ

Return to Post All Complaints Here