Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area new b&m hyper(?) under construction

new b&m hyper(?) under construction

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 12th, 2014, 8:36 pm

Points on hand: 443.00 Points
Bank: 3,797.00 Points

please note that "updates" to the coaster will happen much more frequently then they would in real life

Today I was driving by the highway and I noticed something strange. It seemed that some of the trees were missing where they should have been. To add to the suspicion, it almost seemed like the trees were cleared to form a path. Could this have anything to do with the recent rumors regarding a rollercoaster being put in the area? If it is a rollercoaster, I wonder what kind it will be? I will try to stop by this place in the near future to see what is really going on. The pictures I took don't really show much, but maybe you guys can make sense of them and find some clues about what is happening. All I know is that if a rollercoaster was built here, it sure would have to be pretty interesting and creative considering the pretty bumpy and wild terrain.

Here are some of the pictures I snapped of the odd landscape.

Due to the length and size of the clearing in the middle of the picture, I suspect that if a coaster is coming, it will very big!

Last edited by TheCoasterMan589 on December 15th, 2014, 8:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Favorite Coasters- MF, GateKeeper, El Toro, Kingda Ka, TTD, Maverick, Nitro, Raptor, Hydra

Post December 12th, 2014, 8:38 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,602.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I swear these beavers are going to cause worldwide deforestation. Must kill them all...
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post December 12th, 2014, 8:43 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

No mercy
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post December 12th, 2014, 8:44 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I saw white people in pink and white polos with tan pants. New golf course probably.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post December 12th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Right after posting my original message, I got an email from another good friend who is an extreme coaster enthusiast. He was so intrigued by my findings that he brought his drone camera and took some overhead photos.
Here is the best and most clear picture.

I have yet to spot any beavers, but major beaver infestation is certainly a possibility. I do have my doubts about it being a coaster, but I am pretty sure it is not a golf course after seeing the aerial shots *cough coasterkidmwm cough*.

Any predictions on the coaster type (if it is a coaster of course)?
Favorite Coasters- MF, GateKeeper, El Toro, Kingda Ka, TTD, Maverick, Nitro, Raptor, Hydra

Post December 12th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
It looks like a golf course. It even has the water hazard.

Post December 12th, 2014, 9:10 pm

I think it would be too wide open for a golf course ;)

Post December 12th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Post December 12th, 2014, 9:22 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
a golf course would require more space, unless you just had one hole is a lot sillier than just having one coaster in the middle of no where. A single roller coaster could be considered a tourist spot, but a single golf green would be considered silly
What are these for?

Post December 13th, 2014, 11:42 am

Big update, it is officially a coaster! When I checked in on the location I saw some track peeking through the trees. As I ventured farther near the track, I saw some trucks and cranes that were almost hidden from view, plus, some workers taking a lunch break. Although I knew it was trespassing, being the crazy coaster enthusiast that i am, I stealthily rushed past the workers and hopped over the flimsy orange fence that they installed around the site and took some pictures. After a while the workers found me and kicked me out. I was lucky enough to take a photo from a tree on the top of a hill to get a good view. Now it is pretty obvious it is a b&m of some sort, but what kind is it? Any guesses?

Post December 13th, 2014, 11:45 am

Post December 13th, 2014, 12:03 pm

The construction crew seems to be working pretty randomly, so who knows if those are the only supports that track will have. Heck, they might still be adding supports to that section as we speak.

Post December 13th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Points on hand: 2,153.00 Points
it looks like a new gen of under supported b&m hyper or giga coasters with shaddy turns

It seems like a turnaround of some sort is starting to form. Also, it looks like some supports were added to the hill that I showed in my last set of pictures.

Post December 14th, 2014, 12:19 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
I think it's looking good so far, I was thinking it would be either a floorless with the clearing shape or a B&M speed coaster. Not only that, but I like the attention to the story behind the construction.

Haters gonna hate, but I can't wait to see the reports all the way to the first ride, keep us posted!

Every time I visit this site it is harder to sneak photos. There are many more workers then there were before and there is a lot of equipment on site. Since I last visited they added a huge camel back and added to the turnaround, and by my rough estimations, I think the camel back must be over 140 feet tall! Although I am very happy with the progress, there is still a lot I want to know about the coaster, especially the height of it. By the looks of the elements, it seems to me that the drop should be very tall, but I guess I will just have to wait a while to find out the exact height. Also, I was fortunate enough to get another aerial photo from my friend. Despite the fact that the track in the picture is pretty hard to see, I can tell that it only occupies about a third of the space cleared so far, which leads me to believe the coaster will be pretty long.

Here are the pictures

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
This is world's first Wingrider aquatrax 4d launch coaster.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Duh! Haven't I made that obvious enough? :lol:

Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
Paradox wrote:

Good catch.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

titanrocks01 wrote:
Paradox wrote:

Good catch.

:P

Holy ****!
I just got an email that saying this...
Dear TheCoasterMan589,
I would like to keep this message anonymous because some people might get angry at me if they find my name, considering I have leaked a lot of coaster related information to the public in the past, but this was just too good to not make public. Using my knowledge in computers and hacking, I managed to leak this picture from the b&m company. It seems like it is the original sketch/plan of ride you are posting updates on and may reveal some things about the ride. I also believe there is some writing near the top right corner, but I cannot read it (I have bad sight). I hope you like it!
From,
Anonymous

I can not believe the lift and drop are already up, plus the turnaround is finished! It seems like the crew is working super fast.

I think climbing a tree was worth this great shot of the drop!

It is almost certainly a hyper, unless my height estimates are way off

Post December 15th, 2014, 9:12 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Post December 16th, 2014, 2:46 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,058.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Looks interesting - turn around entry looks nice!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Next

Return to Hard Hat Area