Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting Spinner Lock

Spinner Lock

Post your Nolimits 2 scripts here! Also any discussion regarding scription for NoLimits Coaster 2 should be placed in this forum

Post October 8th, 2016, 9:37 am

Points on hand: 1,683.00 Points
Hello all,

I am working on a darkride coaster and I want to use spinning cars. The problem is that the coaster cars from the gerstlauer spinner and the maurer spinner both have a 50/50% chance of being turned 180 degrees when spinning is locked again. When looking at the zamperla spinner it will always face forward again when locked. Does anyone know if this is also possible with the Gerstlauer and the Maurer so they will always face the same direction again when locked? (Like in cobra's curse for example, it will always face forward again in the station)

Thanks for the help :D

Post October 8th, 2016, 10:25 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I honestly have no idea if this can be controlled. I think you're probably out of luck on that one.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post October 8th, 2016, 1:19 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

The locks only situate themselves on a 180* axis unfortunately :(
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post October 9th, 2016, 2:06 am

Points on hand: 1,683.00 Points
Ahw that is too bad :(

Thank you guys for your replies

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting