Board index Public Relations Introductions Starting anew, I guess

Starting anew, I guess

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post October 4th, 2012, 2:48 pm

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
I think I'm ready for this. Might as well introduce myself.
I am SkyArrow, but you knew that (my name comes fromm the bridge from Pokemon Black and White. Awesome camera effects right there, never before seen in any Pokemon games, ever). Long time lurker. I have a few different names floating around the net. I am also using this name on Upload Society, Sokobansolver on YouTube, Ciompdomp on Steam, and StupidSequel on Fanfiction dot net, but you may call me whatever you like. For some reason using the same name for everything kinda gets tiresome.
My interests (besides roller coasters) include math, physics, astronomy, swimming (having difficulty with turning completely to the side and then back on the other side, face in the water in between. And don't get me started on somersaults), cats, trains, video games, pasta bowls, sandwiches, and food in general.
I also like writing crack fics. In fact, I am working on a Warriors crack that's about the Clans trying to save Son of Beast from being torn down.
I'm also a fan of a bunch of music types (pop, R and B, alternative and classic rock, video game music, electronica, and more). I keep the radio on at night.
I am currently majoring in exercise science, but I am thinking about switching majors yet again. I've always had kind of a mind for wanting to comprehend "exact sciences" and exercise science doesn't really give me that same thrill. I have a rapid fire imagination, always thinking, maybe sometimes too hard. I may be hot headed sometimes IRL, but I am friendly most of the time as long as I stay away from any topics relating to politics.
Fun fact: It took me about two hours to try to figure out how to register (even contacted the site owner(s)) before I realized I had AdBlock turned on [lol]
Fun fact #2: I figured out how to record videos in reverse [lol]

Post October 4th, 2012, 3:01 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

[lol] @ not being able to register. How did you contact us? I checked email and didn't find a message for us there.

Welcome to the site! That's some intro there. A lot more than the average user. Gives us a good idea about you. I suggest you steer clear of coasterkidmwm since you mentioned cats. He'll go on a rage about them [lol]

Anyway, welcome to the site. You can pm me if you need anything!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 4th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Well I clicked something that said "contact form." That didn't do it?

Post October 4th, 2012, 3:26 pm
RideWarriorNation User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,533.40 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Post October 4th, 2012, 3:31 pm

Originally posted by RideWarriorNation

sup, its a little too late for the sob thing

I know. I'm actually looking forward to what will replace it.

Return to Introductions