Board index Public Relations Post All Complaints Here Strange Comment

Strange Comment

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.

Post February 28th, 2004, 4:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,607.00 Points
"B and M fan" rated my coaster and said "there were numerous hits" - I have riden it quite a few times since and still can't find any hits he said "At the beginning the train goes right through a track" again i really can't see this. He said "The part where you stay upside down for a few seconds was bad because a few people would end up either passing out or being very light headed" - it was a fantasy coaster. And he also commented "Their was a lot of supports just laying in the middle of nowhere not even being used", can't see any unused unless he didnt use the objects which I included and said to install (so i shouldn't be undermarked for this.

Post February 28th, 2004, 6:28 pm

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
hm.. he said there were support hits on one of my rides too, and like you, i couldnt find any after tunnel testing it twice..?

Post February 28th, 2004, 6:48 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Post February 28th, 2004, 7:19 pm

Post February 29th, 2004, 9:33 pm

Points on hand: 4,955.00 Points
Ok on Richthe4th's coaster their is one part of the track where the train goes right through a track. Follow the track from out of the station and go to the track above it and you will see that the train goes right through the track. On coaster992001 coaster, their is not a hit but if you tunnel test the first turn on the pretzel loop their is supports inside the tunnel to the right side.

Post February 29th, 2004, 9:34 pm

Points on hand: 4,955.00 Points

Post March 1st, 2004, 1:38 pm

Originally posted by B and M fan

Ok on Richthe4th's coaster their is one part of the track where the train goes right through a track. Follow the track from out of the station and go to the track above it and you will see that the train goes right through the track.

Sorry, I still can't see where it goes through the track, I've all arround the track from the station to the lift and can't see where a train goe through the track

Post March 1st, 2004, 2:29 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
I can see exactly what he is talking about. The wheel covers go through the supports. Maybe you should look at it again.

Post March 1st, 2004, 3:26 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Return to Post All Complaints Here