Board index Public Relations Post All Complaints Here strange ratings....?

strange ratings....?

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.

Post January 24th, 2004, 8:44 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchang ... p?tid=2931

this coaster has extreemely high ratings, and extremely low ratings. the first one was a rating of 9.17! now, that is rarely achieved by even the most expierenced designers. so, i took a ride on the coaster just to see wich ratings were more accurate. this coaster was one of the worst rids i've been on! not one straight piece of track, near misses with the supports, lots of red g's, it wasnt smooth and was very very rough. my rating for the ride is on the link. now, heres my reason for poasting it:
i dont think that anyone is rating high because of a deal or anything, but the ratings for this ride are just too high for such a low quality ride. i think the raters were being sympathetic because it is the designer's second coaster. but their sympathy is unfair for those of us who actually put effort into our rides.

thanks a bunch [:)]

Post January 24th, 2004, 1:52 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
i didnt think the coaster was that great ether, i think it deserves a 1 or 2 not a 9

Post January 24th, 2004, 3:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Originally posted by pacoasterrider

i didnt think the coaster was that great ether, i think it deserves a 1 or 2 not a 9

I agree on that, I've ridden it and posted a review, also deleted the overratings.

Gonna check IP's to see if this is not a guy rating his own tracks [:p]

Edit: hmmm there is no IP match, so I've sent both users who overrated this one a PM

Thanks for reporting this one, because those ratings were really hiliarious [:p]

Return to Post All Complaints Here