Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Sub Zero:Hell Freezer(it's HR track,believe me ;)

Sub Zero:Hell Freezer(it's HR track,believe me ;)

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 3,044.00 Points
[:D]As i may say it's cold as hell...

"SubZero:Hell Freezer"it's cold as hell" is my latest HR creation based on Vekoma LSM enclosed rc. It is much biger and longer but not enclosed(should be though). The track will be uploaded here very soon. There's 100% no colision between supports to supports or track to track or support to track, so you wouldn't lose your head or body parts on the coaster. Now i'm just checking on the last detail and adjust something and will be finished very shortly.

A lil' story about the track. As i'm living in Thailand which is really really HOT it's about 35-42c in summer people here just can't wait to be frozen. So i imagine up this Vekoma's enclosed coaster. This coaster will be running in an enclosed air conditioned building under a very cold temperature, about -5C in there which is physically possible, as there's a showtown in my hometown amusement park it's a huge dome with fakesnow(ice) in it, the temperature in there is very cold about the same as my coaster will be. There're four inversions in it's couple of thousands feet long in a very small area.

Hope somebody still playing HR though. Pls tell me what you guys think about it.

Image Insert:
60.07 KB
the first 3 inversion can be seen in this shot

Image Insert:
54.98 KB

Image Insert:
80.87 KB
Fast turning..hummmmm looks yummie ,isn't it?

Image Insert:
71.1 KB
unfortunately i couldn't enclose all things due to the limitation of the simulator [xx(]
Last edited by fiat186v2 on April 22nd, 2005, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 23rd, 2005, 5:40 pm

Points on hand: 3,044.00 Points
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!! nobody would read my post anyway[xx(]

the last update before upload the track...

YEEHAA!!![:D]..the coaster is finished and themed..and it's now enclosed..all things are under the roof of a big dome..

There're 2 displays in one model...one out door and one enclosed. The enclosed one can be ridden in both lights on and off which give totally different feelings.

tell me what you think..

Image Insert:
61.8 KB

Indoor shot in the dark

Image Insert:
86.6 KB

Indoor with lights on and new train's color

Image Insert:
66.45 KB

Outdoor with new trai's color...

that's all updates....you may check some more screenshots in advertising forum after the track is uploaded...
thanks for looking

Return to Hard Hat Area