Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Textured Supports

Textured Supports

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post September 18th, 2015, 12:19 pm

Points on hand: 342.00 Points
I'm looking to apply a textured look to the Supports on my newest coaster - Lunar Rover. If you can't guess what I'm thinking here is a screen grab of the texture I'm looking to apply:

Yes - I know, this is the Lunar Lander. Check out those legs, though. ;) :swoon:

Anyone work with textured supports in NL2? I'm not really interested in modeling each support in Autodesk | 3dmax or mudbox. I'm assuming since you can choose a New/Worn/Rust texture for your track you could potentially edit one to suit the needs of the coaster but would this be software-wide or is there a new directory for each park? I'm going to be looking into this. I will post if I find anything.

Post September 18th, 2015, 12:26 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

As far as I know, if you want custom textured supports you would have to model them... You can also choose rusted track and mess with the support colors (under the support tab you can choose custom colors and color that support individually).

Hope that helped!
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2