Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area The Juggler update

The Juggler update

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post January 19th, 2005, 3:02 am

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

wow looks pretty interesting, any more screenshots available?

Post January 19th, 2005, 7:40 am

Points on hand: 664.00 Points
This was only a teaser for the ride. You will have to wait to see the finished result, but I will go ahead and post the story for the ride.

In the farmlands of the kingdom of Nolimits lived a beautiful, young roller coaster enthusiast, named Ebraketha. She was a widow who lived in a small, rural cottage with her teenage son, Gfortunate. His name came partially from Ebraketha?????????s love of roller coasters, but mostly from how he was so fortunate to still be alive. He was born with a severe facial deformity, which the newlywed couple tried to correct with medicine. The parents of the still unnamed child did not know that he would be allergic to the medicine. The child was sick for months, and during his period of recuperation he started to grow taller and taller. Just before his first birthday he had grown to be the size of his parents. The father did not know what to do, so he ran away into a far off land, never to return. Ebraketha presumed that her husband must be dead, so after a while she considered herself a widow. She was left to raise her giant son on her own. By the time Gfortunate was a teenager, he was living in his own cottage ten times the size of his mother?????????s house.
One day Gfortunate told his mother of his life long dream. He wanted to live in the King?????????s castle with all of the royal family. His mother knew that it would never happen, for he was just a peasant. He was also too big to fit inside the castle. He moved out of his house to find a place to make a living. He tried applying for dozens of jobs before he finally decided to join the Nolimits Circus. His new name became ?????????The Amazing Giant Monster of Nolimits.????????? He enjoyed his job, but he wanted to do something else other than just standing up high and having people look at him and laugh at how big and ugly he was. Being a giant was not a talent. Gfortunate wanted to be a real performer. He watched the unicyclists, the acrobats, and the trapeze artists as they majestically whirled around within the tall tent, but there was no way that he could ever do any of those things. He was just too big. One night after the show was over, Mr. LIM, the owner of the circus, considered all of the possible ideas for Gfortunate?????????s performance. Mr. LIM asked if he knew how to juggle. Gfortunate had never tried to juggle, so he picked up three boulders and attempted to toss them around high over his head. He dropped them occasionally, creating huge earthquakes, but he picked them right back up and kept going. Gfortunate had never thought juggling could be so fun. He practiced all night. By morning he was ready to show off his new juggling skills.
He stood outside the tent, waiting for his name to be called. He faintly heard Mr. LIM?????????s voice saying, ?????????And now, ladies and gentlemen, please give a loud welcoming cheer for our next performer, The Juggler!????????? Gfortunate guessed that this must have been his new title for the juggling act. He stooped down to enter the tent, and he suddenly heard a loud applause. He was proud to finally be recognized by the audience. He picked up the three boulders and nervously started to juggle them. He accidentally dropped one, then another. Soon, he could not even juggle for five seconds without dropping them again. The audience started to boo at him. He looked over at Mr. LIM, who was crouching in a corner and pointing toward a sign that read, ?????????The show must go on.????????? The crowd continued to taunt Gfortunate. Mr. LIM could not take it anymore, so he ran out into the middle ring of the circus and yelled, ?????????Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?????????? The audience quieted down. Mr. LIM continued, ?????????I need a dozen volunteers from the audience. About a hundred people ran down onto the stage, and all but twelve were sent back to their seats. Gfortunate had no idea what was going on. This was not part of the planned performance. Mr. LIM told the people to get into three groups of four each. Then he looked up at Gfortunate and moved his hands around as if he were juggling. Gfortunate understood this cue, and he swiftly picked up the three groups of people in his hands. They all began screaming. The Juggler threw them high up into the air, four at a time. The people were being tossed around in every direction imaginable, and the audience was shocked by this performance. The twelve people were not only screaming with fear, but they also screamed as if they were enjoying the wild ride. For the conclusion of his terrific performance, the Juggler threw the people so high that they tore straight through the roof of the tent, leaving a gaping hole in their path. As they fell back down they came back through the hole before being caught by the swift hand of the juggler. The people were lowered back down to the ground, and the audience began to cheer and run down onto the stage. Mr. LIM took the Juggler outside the tent and set up a booth with a sign that read, ?????????$2.00 per ride.????????? A long line formed in front of the smiling giant. He had begun his new job as the only circus performer/ carnival ride in the entire land of Nolimits.

Post January 19th, 2005, 8:06 am

Points on hand: 664.00 Points
I have just finished my largest project ever, The Juggler, but I have tried to upload the parkpack on coastersims and it won't work. Halfway through the upload process it says the page can't be displayed. I don't want to upload just the track file on this site yet, because it needs the 3ds. I think something is wrong with the file. Here is the logo I am planning to use.

Image Insert:
77.75 KB

Return to Hard Hat Area