Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 The Lost Scenarios - RCT3

The Lost Scenarios - RCT3

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Post December 22nd, 2011, 10:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,849.00 Points
Hey everybody! Long time no talk huh? (What am I talking about , I never talk to anyone I'll be lucky if anyone reads this...) Well, RCT3 is one of my all time favorite games, but one of the many things that's dissapointing is how not many places online offer scenarios to download. Many of them are pointless, non-creative, or require countless amounts of custom content to download. I for one love custom content, but they make my game flicker continuously. Since I've had little luck finding scenarios, I have decided to make my own! With the franchise name lost scenarios! Here is the link to a website I made on google https://sites.google.com/site/rctfan162 ... -scenarios , with 3 of the scenarios I've made on it - 2 of which are beautiful landscapes to build a theme park in! You can download the sandbox versions or the actual scenarios for a fun challenge. I will make more scenarios - hopefully not dumb- in the future. All of the scenarios require every expansion pack, but absolutely NO CUSTOM CONTENT!!!! Insert Anyways, just take a look, and If your up for it, good luck looking for your RCT3 disc, pop it in the drive and enjoy!
~~~If the administrators need to remove this because I posted a link to another website instead of theirs, I understand...It looks bad that I'm using your website to promote mine, so I understand, and I do apologize in advance. I would use yours, but I'm having trouble uploading pictures, and there are plenty on my cheesy site~~~

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3