Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The Real World Denver

The Real World Denver

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 23rd, 2006, 4:47 am

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Well as some of you may know, The Real World Denver is now filming in Colorado. The house is located in between Coors field and the 16th street mall in denver, i know the excact address but won't tell on this forum. So this is like a big thing for Denver, well not in my opinion but some people are really excited, and i live VERY close to the house, 15.4 miles to be excact, and it is pretty close to Six flags Elitch gardens, and it is closer than I am to my old house in Castle Rock. So there has been a lot of questions about the real world such as, is it staged or is it really real. in my opinion it is staged. and the only good season that i liked was The real world san diego, the rest is just pitiful. but anyways if you want more info on the 18th season The real world Denver, there is a GREAT website that has a blog everyday, the site is getrealdenver.com
-Ryan

Post July 23rd, 2006, 3:20 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Theres hardly anything real about the real world other than the fact that those idiots will really do anything a producer asks them to do.

A different arguement that follows along the same lines would be that the cast members try to outdue the previous season, so they made a concious decision to act the way they do and take everything to extremes.

But I suppose in the end it is a good thing for Denver because it gives the city a ton of free advertising.

Post July 23rd, 2006, 3:34 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

Post July 23rd, 2006, 4:35 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Originally posted by Coaster individual

A different arguement that follows along the same lines would be that the cast members try to outdue the previous season, so they made a concious decision to act the way they do and take everything to extremes.

I think this is the problem with most of these shows. People go into it with an idea of the "character" they want to be seen as, then do stuff to make that happen. The show can be pretty funny though, just because of how over the top the people are.

Return to Off Topic Discussion