Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions theme park

theme park

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post October 28th, 2003, 2:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,903.00 Points

i don't know if this is mentto go in this forum but if you had a theme park what rides would you put in it.

Post October 29th, 2003, 4:37 am

Points on hand: 58.00 Points
i would like mine to be around the size of alton towers, around 800 achres and i would like to have the power to say exactly wot rides go in the park. i would have rare rides like a 4D rollercoaster etc, prototype rides like a stand-up inverted rollercoaster etc. and record breaking rides.

Post October 29th, 2003, 5:12 am

yes i would would have the same but i would allso hath some woodies

Post October 29th, 2003, 7:47 am

Points on hand: 58.00 Points
oh yeah of course i will have woodies aswell. imagine a wooden inverted. that just came into my mind.

Post October 29th, 2003, 9:26 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

wooden inverted??? thats almost as good as the 'hanging by neck' coaster.

If o had my own theme park i would keep it very secluded in the middle of knowhere and try to keep the rides below tree level. I would much rather a scenic park then full blown in your face park. I love the concept of the wooden coaster down through the valley like Alton Towers, and i would really much prefer to keep the coaster more terrian themed ride's. Which gives the riders something to really look at. I would also love an overly themed water ride such as Valhalla and Journey To Atlantis those rides love simply awsome

Post October 29th, 2003, 9:34 am

yes that would be cool and hath a bit where the people who don't want to go on any rides can sit and watch people getting terefide and laf and hath a picknick

Post October 29th, 2003, 4:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points
If I had my own theme park,it would want it around 800-1000 achres.I would theme every ride & fill the park with lots of fun.I would have something to do for all ages.I would have to have all unique coasters,not like any other theme park on the planet! I would have an on site hotel & it be heavily themed. I wouldn't want the park just to be flat like CP,but more like Busch Gardens Tampa.Its still flat,but not all the flat.I would have to have a lake and a river. Most of all I would try to have the best q's then any other park in the world.Not just rails that just zigzag with nothing to look at.Themed mist fans would sray out mist.The rails in the q would be themed aswell.So really I would have themed q's the keep the guest alittle entertained and try to build the best rides of all.

Post October 29th, 2003, 4:34 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

I would make a small little park like Knoebels or, even though this isn't too small of a park, its still kinda smaller than most parks, but like Holiday World. It would have about 3 woodies, no steelies, that go through valleys and stuff, or on the side of a Mountain like Boulder Dash [:)]

Return to General Theme Park Discussions