Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 This is my new track that i am working on

This is my new track that i am working on

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Post March 6th, 2006, 12:59 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
hey guys, this is my new track that i am working on its a giga coaster and i am really working on it. So i am trying to put lots of sceanery inside of it so i got some picture of itm, and will updated some time.

Image Insert:
This is the over view of the layout what, i have so fare.

Post March 6th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Pad

Points on hand: 1,981.00 Points

You have to watch out that not all of your buildings look the same... I realized that on your trackpack too. Just changing the colors doesn't help, you need to try out other kinds of roofs and walls plus some more special scenery. Also the shape is always nearly the same, except now on the one in the left where the roofs are the other way round, that looks pretty good.

The ride is looking nice so far, although I just don't like gigas in rct because they look soo unrealistic. But you should make the scenery less random, meaning same kinds of buildings for one ride - what I meant above is that in every ride, the buildings should be much more different so not all the coasters are themed in the same way. [:)]

Post March 6th, 2006, 11:32 pm

Points on hand: 5,173.00 Points

Also, your custom supports look like crap (no offence). They for one aren't touching the track in some places. Space them out a little bit too. They're way to crowded at the moment.

Tycoonman

Post March 7th, 2006, 1:33 am

okay thanx guys, that is verry helpfull tips thanx again for replying.

Post March 7th, 2006, 2:56 pm

and yes, i am gona make new suports for the ride tho.

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3