Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Timber - New Gravity Group for Walibi Rh??ne Alpes 2016

Timber - New Gravity Group for Walibi Rh??ne Alpes 2016

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Looks way better than I had imagined it would be! Awesome!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Points on hand: 6,842.00 Points
For me, this coaster is another great example that shows bigger isn't always better! This looks awesome!

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

Interesting that they switched to a mechanical lapbar release instead of the electrical contact ones they used to use. The rails for those are only about 6", and because they only used the half brake calipers in the station on Wooden Warrior it constantly overshoots and misses the release. Fun if you're on it, since you get a free ride out of it, but sucks when you're waiting and everyone is getting doubles. It takes FOREVER to bring it off the brake run into the station too, since they jerk the brake as much as possible (think hitting F12 in NL over and over). Good to see that they've addressed that.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
This is NOT the moderate thrill at all! Airtime galore! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!