Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Top Ten Coasters

Top Ten Coasters

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post August 8th, 2007, 6:08 am

Points on hand: 1,786.00 Points
what are your top ten coaster list?

i thought i'd post it up, thought long and hard after my recent trip to Cedar Point. i've had to shift my Top 10, thanks to Maverick making it to the list.

first things first my entire park list i've visited.

Camp Snoopy/ Park at MOA
Mount Olympus
Valley fair!
Cedar Point
Six Flags America
Six Flags Great America
Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Six Flags Over Texas
Six Flags Astro world* (closed)
Dollywood
Islands of Adventure
Magic Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
MGM Studios
(been also to Universal Studios, Animal Kingdom (first year opened), and Epcot)
Sea World San Antonio
Dream Park (in Egypt)

Also i favor Steel almost overwhelmingly over Wooden coasters.
- and so to the point -

1. Superman Krypton Coaster - Six Flags Fiesta Texas

- One hell of a smooth ride, its got the inversions, it utilizes the quarry wall to its advantage, when i rode it its one of the few times where i was not just impressed but literally fell in love with it. by far my favorite roller coaster.

2. Millennium Force - Cedar Point

- I love it, every time i ride, day or night, its great. smooth ride, cable lift is awesome, i especially love how it kinda speeds up near the top nearly flinging you over the end. great air time, but along with the air time its brings lots of positive G's and absolutely love the banked turns.

3. Superman: Ride of Steel - Six Flags America

- Gotta be the air time, more and more air time, and its consistent speed and force, the track is simple but it works, its Intamin baby- they make the best mega/giga coasters!

4. Incredible Hulk Coaster - Islands of Adventure

- Love the theming, and the upward launch is simply amazing, and it keeps going, the very best B&M sit down i've ever ridden.

5. Mr. Freeze - Six Flags Over Texas

- by far my favorite launched roller coaster, the top hat is amazing, the speed it pulls 70+ miles per hour, the theming i loved, an old ice cream factory i guess, and i liked how the closer you got to the station the colder it gets. the theming in the station was exceptional for a Six Flags park, with Mr Freeze himself in the upper left corner working the dials to fire visitors off.

6. Rock N' Roller Coaster - MGM Studios

- loud music, feel like a rockstar, on-ride music is that special icing on the cake. the ride itself was pretty intense, smooth ride, and a brilliant launch off like your late for your red carpet walk. on cool ride.

7. Roar - Six Flags America

- Wow! so far no woodies in my top five. This one took it, Roar is one hell of an awesome Woodie, when i saw the images from a distance i immediately thought of the old Harry Traver coasters, wickedly insane turns and twists. for a woodie it sits on a small footprint compared to other woodies of its size. the high banked twists and relative good air time won it for me.

8. Maverick - Cedar Point

- ahh.. the new guy on the block, its been a while since i rode a new-this-year coaster, and this won rocked. It almost felt Universal-ish ride at the launch tunnel area. sure it was a shame that the heart-line was taken out at the last minute it still kicked but with the rather wicked S curves going through. Very good, beat my old #8 which is now my #9...

9. Raptor - Cedar Point

- Now some think - why isn't the dueling dragons on your list, i loved it, but since its a dueling coaster i put it in a different category. Raptor gets its spot for the experience. its position on the midway does a lot to help its experience. that last helix is intense.

10. Wild Thing/Renegade - Valleyfair

- i got a tie here, Renegade is great, i'm very happy that Valley Fair got its hands on it, good air time, and some very nice very banked turn, and its rolling the entire way, and as per usual this is a GCI coaster. The other one is Wild Thing, now i sometimes remember the old Wild Thing when the brakes weren't so strict on the ride, i remember getting lots of air time and now i get it on two drops, still the ride did have an accident, perhaps down the line they'll ease off the brakes a bit and bring it to its former glory.

Honorable Mention - i still love these rides but they don't make it to the cut.

Batwing - Six Flags America

- One very cool flying coaster, much better then Superman : Ultimate Flight, and it is perhaps the only Vekoma i've ever outstandingly liked a lot. Batwing does what Superman lacks, and that is intensity, and length, riding Batwing feels a little bit longer then the Superman. I'm sure this will change if i get to visit SFMM in the future and ride Tatsu.

Texas Giant - Six Flags Over Texas

- The one big wooden coaster i really loved it, Mean Streak is a lot like it, but Texas Giant takes it further a bit, much steeper drops when during the turns around the lift.

Thunderhead - Dolly Wood

- Thunderhead was a good one, i liked its steep turns, on another small footprint. and again its a GCI.

well thats all i got to say. wrote a lot...

Post August 8th, 2007, 9:02 am

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points

Post August 8th, 2007, 10:11 am

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

hmm... my list is a little different, and i disagree with yours for the parks that youve vistited[lol] but anyway... heres mine

1. Montu- the forces and layout and underground moments of this ride make it amazing, the theming also gets it nuber one for sure.
2. Superman:ROS: A great ride, excellent airtime, helixes, just, amazing...
3. Alpengiest: the speed is great, and the ride is excellent.
4. Apollos Chariot: great ride, airtime is awesome, ride is awesome.
5. Kumba: a great, old, b&m. This ride has excellent forceful inversions, and the whole ride never stops going, from the loop around the lift hill, to the amazing underground tunnel that screams like crazy from the echo of the train going through it.
6. Sheikra: awesome ride, great speed, just a little too short.
7. Evpedition Everest: i rode this baby and was one of the first 100 riders, the theming is top notch, the ride is amazing, the speed isn't the best, but everything else this ride has is incredible, i love going backwards through the pitch black.
8. Revenge of the Mummy: just like expedition everest, theming is great, ride is awesome.
9. Volcano: the blast coaster: awesome theming, the ride has great speed. Idk why i like this ride so much, the double launch at the beginning is awesome, and unexpected everytime, and the ride is just great. Those rolls get a little repetitive, but its amazing the hangtime you get on them.
10. Incredible Hulk: the rides got a great layout, the theming is INCREDIBLE and one of my favorite ride themes ever. from being in the tunnel hearing "I think this time it's going to work" till the end, the ride just doesn't stop going. I rode this ride a total of 35 times while in florida, so thats why it makes number 10, i just got too used to the ride, also, the ride semmed forceless as i remeber it.

Honorable Mentions:

Anaconda: yup, anaconda, some people would dissagree with me, but i think the rides layout is great, and how its over water is really awesome, another great point of this ride, the corkscrews, those things are amazing.

ROAR: great ride, the layout is amazing, and the ride doesnt stop going at all.

Cyclone: cyclone at astroland... just a great ride.

Comet:great escape: really fun, airtime is awesome, and the laterals are insane, great ride.

Im sure this ride will be much different when i go to SFGAdv later in this month.

Post August 8th, 2007, 10:14 am

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points

Post August 8th, 2007, 10:24 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Both of you guys need to get out and ride some CCIs and GGs! Then there would be more wood in your top 10. I seperate my top 10 lists, but if I didn't, there would only be 3 steel coasters in it (Maverick, Phantom's Revenge, and Storm Runner). And they wouldn't even make the top 6 most likely.

Post August 8th, 2007, 2:42 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
1 Troy (Toverland)
2 Black Mamba (Phantasialand)
3 Goliath (Walibi World)
4 Tonnere de Zeus (Parc Asterix)
5 Robin Hood (Walibi World)
6 Rock'n'Rollercoaster (Disney Paris)
7 Python (Efteling)
8 Goudurix (Parc Asterix)
9 Tower of Terror (Dreamworld Australia)
10 Boosterbike (Toverland)

Post August 8th, 2007, 2:50 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

1 Silver Star (Europa park)
2 Katun (Mirabilandia)
3 Magic Mountain (Gardaland)
4 Sequoia Adventure (Gardaland)
5 Sierra Tonante (MIrabilandia)
6 Blue Tornado (Gardaland)
7 Euro Mir (Europa park)
8 Mattehorn Blitz (Europa park)
9 Pakal (Mirabilandia)
10 Family Adventure (Mirabilandia)

Yes I know that most of these coasters suck, but I haven't had the chance to ride better ones! Yet...

Post August 8th, 2007, 3:05 pm

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
I separate them too, as I find it too hard to compare a great woodie to a great steelie. So since this was top ten, I just post my top 5 [:P]

Top Five steel:

1.Nemesis

Amazing speed and forces all through the ride.

2. Xcelerator

The combines rush of the launch and the top hat is amazing. One of the most adrenalin filled rides I've been on.

3. Tornado (S?????????rk?????????niemi)

The lay out and elements are very good, but what really make this one amazing is the roll through the station! Possibly one of the best elements I've ever tried.

4. Katun

Great ride!

5.Speed Monster

Love the pretzel loop [:D]

Top five wood:

1. Balder

Amazing air, great turns (who need laterals), great feeling of speed and an breathtaking first drop makes this my favorite woodie, possibly favorite coaster overall.

2 and 3 Avalance and Thunderbird (Tie)

Both feature amazing pacing, combines with some great air. Avalanche feels more out of control, but Thunderbird has more air. I can't decide which one I prefer [:p]

4. Hades

Very nice ride. The tunnel is great.

5. Cyclops
The drop into the ravine is amazing!

Honorable Mention:

LiseBergs Banan
D?????????monen
Dragon's Fury
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Post August 8th, 2007, 3:22 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

Ok.. here is my top 10.

1- Raptor
2- Millenium Force
3- Maverick
4- Beast-wooden
5- Magnum XL 200
6- Vortex
7- Mantis
8- Mean Streak
9- Wicked Twister
10- Top Thrill Dragster

Post August 8th, 2007, 3:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Steel
1. Medusa, SFMW
2. X, SFMM
3. Viper, SFMM
4. Great Bear, Hershey
5. California Screamin, DCA

Wood
1. Comet, Heshey
2. Lightning racer, Hershey
3. Roar, SFMW
4. Ghostrider, Knotts
5. Giant Dipper, Belmont

Post August 8th, 2007, 4:14 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points

Post August 8th, 2007, 4:53 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

1. Hades (Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park)
2. Avalanche (Timber Falls Adventure Park)
3. Storm Runner (Hersheypark)
4. Raging Bull (Six Flags Great America)
5. Colossus (Thorpe Park)
6. Kraken (SeaWorld Orlando)
7. GhostRider (Knott's Berry Farm)
8. Goliath (Six Flags Magic Mountain)
9. Renegade (Valleyfair!)
10. Cyclops (Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park)

Post August 8th, 2007, 5:10 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

1.nemesis
2.shockwave (drayton manor)
3.grand national
4.space mountain (disney paris)
5.Goudurix
6.infusion
7.dragons fury
8.stealth
9.speed
10.megaphobia
Making screams come true

Post August 8th, 2007, 5:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
^^^Infusion tops my 10 of sexy coasters.
So awesome to look at, and SLC's are sweet.

Post August 8th, 2007, 6:55 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Here is my sooper dooper all coasters considered top 10!

1. Superman:ROS @ SFNE - No explanation needed.

2. New Mexico Rattler - The most surprising ride i've ever been on. The amazing drop, pacing, airtime, and laterals combine along with the ride's setting to make it one of my all time fav's.

3. Superman Krypton Coaster - The drop off the cliff, the helix, and the airtime filled 0-g roll are enough to earn the number 3 spot.

4. X - The one of a kind experience along earns my 4 spot.

5. Poltergeist - WOW. Insane g's and twister tracks = awesomeness.

6. B:TR - Amazing little inverts with insane g's and sweet snappy corks!

7. Giant Dipper - Belmont Park - I loved this little ride to death because of the classic yet cool cyclone style layout with some twists.

8. Apollo's Chariot - Nice ride with a nice setting that provides excellent back seat rides.

9. Xcelerator - My only Intamin rocket that proves why top hats are awesome...the airtime and the view = omg!

10. Speed - Nascar Cafe - The insane first turn and loop along with the strip setting makes this one of my fav's...I fell in love with the 2nd launch idea too.

Honorable Mentions:

-Riddler's Revenge
-Batwing @ SFA
-Comet @ Hershey
-Cyclone @ SFNE
-Steel Eel @ SWSA

Post August 8th, 2007, 7:08 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Excalibur (Valleyfair!)- This is a very misjudged ride. It has an amazing first drop in the back, a wonderful lateral in the front right, outstanding seat pinning action on the low-turn and a simply SPECTACULAR moment of airtime on the hill after that, in ANY seat...

SheiKra- A hard decision here. I simply can't forget the first drop in the back, the flying feeling of the Immelman and the excitement and theming through the tunnel and splash. An all around short yet spiffy and ask-kickin' good time!

Gwazi: Tiger- For those who've ridden, you're the only ones that know how crazy this ride is. Super rough and wonderful pacing. It's lacking in airtime but the laterals and insane directional changes do more than make up for that.

Kumba- Like anyone needs to here about this. The only ride that will make me dizzy (great experience through the roll in the front!)

Wild Thing- I'm assured most of you know that this ride's lift crest is so perfectly shaped for airtime. In the back, oh lord, you get whipped over not only the crest, but the second radius change before your flying down the hill. The second hill has you floating mid-air for about five whole damn seconds! A great great ride and an awesome experience!

I don't feel like any other rides I've been on are good enough to allow me to continue beyond 5....
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post August 8th, 2007, 7:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Uh... I always have to change any of my top lists, but here's a rough judgment...

1.Texas Giant (yeah, I'm a freak)
2. Ghostrider
3. Storm Runner
4. Xcelerator
5. Incredible Hulk
6. Nitro
7. Titan
8. Dueling Dragons: Ice
9. Lightning Racer: Lighting (don't remember which is which)
10. Steel Force

Post August 8th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Points on hand: 5,850.00 Points

i have nothing better to do besides rate trcks so...

1. X(SFMM)
2. Goliath (SFMM)
3. Xcelerator (KBF)(a little too short)
4. Ridlers Revenge (SFMM)
5. ghost rider (KBF)

Out of My State of CA.

6. Maverick (CP)i finally rode it
7. Mantis (CP)
8. Manhatten Express (its in Las Vegas guys)
9. Raging Bull (SFGA)
10 Top Thrill Dragster(CP) its too short
Dont buy starbucks coffee

its poison

Post August 8th, 2007, 8:31 pm
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

1. El Toro (GAdv)
2. Nitro (Gadv)
3. Tatsu (SFMM)
4. Riddlers Revenge (SFMM)
5. Rock'n'Rollercoaster (Disney MGM Studios)
6. Medusa (Gadv)
7. Batman & Robin: The Chiller (Gadv)
8. KingDa Ka (Gadv)
9. Revenge of the Mummy (Universal Studios Hollywood)
10. Goliath (SFMM)
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post August 8th, 2007, 9:39 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

1. El Toro
2. Sheikra
3. Nitro
4. Millennium Force
5. Dueling Dragons (Ice and Fire, can't decide)
6. Kraken
7. Gwazi Lion
8. Raptor
9. The Incredible Hulk
10. Wicked Twister

But that's definately going to change after my trip to Cali this month, so that's just for now.

Post August 16th, 2007, 3:08 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
it's so hard to get past my top 5. as of now here's been my favorites, remember i haven't really visited most of the parks except ones in the pa area.

1. storm runner - blast of a ride, great unique elements. fun launch. great landscape around it too

2. phoenix (knoebels) - your never in your seat. most airtime i've ever felt on a coaster. seriously im surprised little kids dont fly out of this thing, with just the high bar. such a great woodie

3. superman ride of steel (Sfa) - even tho this isn't the better of the sros's, this thing still got me excited, the last airtime hills are great, i love the turn after the drop, and im a huge fan of intamin's in general so that helped in my decision.

4. lightning racer - so much fun, great ride because you can ride it over and over and the whole racing aspect adds to it and makes it exciting, especally if you know people in the other car, i've rode it over 200 times last i checked, still love it.

5. twister (knoebels) - such a fun twister, alot of g's in the helix, sweet lift system

honorable mention - big bad wolf, apollo's chariot, alpengeist, batwing, jokers jinx, great bear, comet (hershey), steel force.

Post August 27th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

I just finished sorting all the wooden coasters Ive ridden, in order from favorite to least favorite, so I'll post it here since I haven't posted my top 10 yet:

01. Voyage (Holiday World)
02. Hades (Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park)
03. Comet (Great Escape)
04. Timber Terror (Silverwood Theme Park)
05. Coaster (Playland)
06. Cornball Express (Indiana Beach)
07. Raven (Holiday World)
08. Avalanche (Timber Falls Adventure Park)
09. Tremors (Silverwood Theme Park)
10. Twister (Knoebels)

11. Phoenix (Knoebels)
12. Giant Dipper (Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk)
13. Legend (Holiday World)
14. Villain (Geauga Lake)
15. Silver Comet (Martin's Fantasy Island)
16. Grizzly (King's Dominion)
17. Big Dipper (Geauga Lake)
18. Zeus (Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park)
19. GhostRider (Knott's Berry Farm)
20. Lost Coaster Of Superstition Mountain (Indiana Beach)
21. Wildcat (Hersheypark)
22. Lightning Racer (Hersheypark)
23. Kentucky Rumbler (Beech Bend)
24. Jack Rabbit (Seabreeze)
25. Thunderbolt (Kennywood)
26. Blue Streak (Conneaut Lake Park)
27. Roar (Six Flags Discovery Kingdom)
28. Racer (Kennywood)
29. Cyclone (Lakeside Amusement Park)
30. Cyclops (Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park)
31. Pegasus (Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park)
32. Hurler (King's Dominion)
33. Jack Rabbit (Kennywood)
34. Timberhawk: Ride Of Prey (Wild Waves And Enchanted Village)
35. Blue Streak (Cedar Point)
36. Hoosier Hurricane (Indiana Beach)
37. Scooby-Doo's Ghoster Coaster (King's Dominion)
38. Rebel Yell (King's Dominion)
39. Comet (Hersheypark)
40. Giant Dipper (Belmont Park)
41. Raging Wolf Bobs (Geauga Lake)
42. Twister II (Elitch Gardens)
43. Mean Streak (Cedar Point)
44. Colossus (Six Flags Magic Mountain)
45. Rolling Thunder (Six Flags Great Adventure)
46. Grizzly (Great America)
47. Roller Coaster (Lagoon)
48. Predator (Darien Lake)
49. Psyclone (Six Flags Magic Mountain)

Post August 27th, 2007, 6:44 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

It's been a while since we've had a top 10 thread, and my opinions have changed slightly after this summer, so here's my new top 10, divided by woodies and steelies.

WOOD:

1. The Voyage - Holiday World, Santa Claus, IN
No explanation needed IMO... it is the ultimate.

2. Thunderhead - Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, TN
GCI's masterpiece, with nonstop speed and some great airtime.

3. The Raven - Holiday World, Santa Claus, IN
Pure fun. Great speed, and incredible pacing that gets faster and faster through the whole coaster. A great drop into the woods, and feels wild and out-of-control through the entire ride.

4. The Legend - Holiday World, Santa Claus, IN
Because nobody can argue with 1.5+ lateral g's, lateral air, tunnels, and some really cool drops. Quite a bit rougher than when it was number 1 on my list a few years ago, though. But still awesome.

5. Shivering Timbers - Michigan's Adventure, Muskegon, MI
Air, air, and more air! Sadly, this does not factor in the recent wear and tear. The only time I rode this coaster, back in summer 2004, it was still nice and smooth, and really kicked through the course.

STEEL:

1. Maverick - Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH
Still the only coaster to date that makes me cringe every time before I ride it. Just thinking about that totally insane first drop and the ridiculous speed and turns following it sends shivers down my spine. I like that. The most intense steel coaster ever built gets my vote for #1.

2. Millennium Force - Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH
Best first drop ever, mixed with unmatched speed and great airtime. Sure, it's completely tame compared to its little cousin, Maverick, but it delivers the record thrills in a different way.

3. The Incredible Hulk - Islands of Adventure, Orlando, FL
Intense, inverting goodness, a nice theme, and it's truly one of a kind. The launch mixes with the inversions to create one awesome ride.

4. Magnum X-L 200 - Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH
Gotta love that ejector air... still a favorite of mine as it approaches its 20th birthday.

5. Nitro - Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson, NJ
Here is where lack of experience comes in. I still have yet to ride S:ROS, Storm Runner, the new B&M hypers, and several other smaller Intamins that crack other top 10s. This spot was a toss up between Raptor, Montu, Apollo's Chariot, and Nitro. But in the end, airtime prevailed. I'll need to do more riding before I really clear these lists up.

Post August 31st, 2007, 9:49 am

Points on hand: 2,145.00 Points
My Top Ten:

1. Stealth (Thorpe Park)
Everytime I go on this ride it seems faster and with the new for 2007 introduction, they have added nitrogen boosters, 0-80 in 1.6 seconds. Sure bliss.

2. Oblivion (Alton Towers)
Don't look down. But its better if you do. The airtime when you go down is great, you get pushed to the back of your seat. The first and truly best Dive Machine ever.

3. Nemesis (Alton Towers)
It's fright time. Welcome to the world's most intense ride. The first corkscrew is amazing, and into the most forceful turn in the world, its just so forceful. The best terrained invert, ever.

4. Rita (Alton Towers)
0-62 in 2.3 seconds. Yes, what time is it? It's Rita time. Not the quickest ride in the world, but in the airtime hills, you get alot of floater air, great ride.

5. Stampida (PortAventura)
My first and best dualling woodie, it's really fun riding it all the time, the hills have good airtime and the speed is constant.

6. Dragon Khan (PortAventura)
Once the most inversive ride with 8 mind goggling inversions, its Dragon Khan. It's a B&M multiplooper with giant inversions, the loops about 160 ft tall!

7. Nemesis Inferno (Thorpe Park)
The sister of Nemesis. It's not as fast or as intense as Nemesis but still packs a punch, i remember it being built!

8. Corkscrew (Alton Towers)
Alton Towers' golden oldie, the first ride in Europe to have an inversion. UYes, its very rickety and uncomfortable, but in the back you get great airtime on the first drop and bunny hill!

9. Air (Alton Towers)
First B&M Flyer, it revulutionised our flying world today, its Air. Pretty slow and unforceful but a very good sensation of flying, and if you look down its very good.

10. Spinball Whizzer (Alton Towers)
One of the tightest Maurer Sohne spinners, its Spinball. Imagine being a pinball in a machine, being spun around across everywhere! Great fun ride, worth the hours queue!

They're my favourites.

Post September 3rd, 2007, 10:26 am

Points on hand: 1,970.00 Points
here are mine top 7 UK And Top 4 USA Coasters

1. Air. its a great ride with that feeling of flight and the thrills it gets for such a smooth coaster!

2. Stealth. by far the UKs best coaster! 0-80 in under 2 seconds!

3. Rita Queen Of Speed. The Force and speed makes for one of the UK top class rides! i been on it its great!

4. Nemesis. Sit Back its fright time! Simple one of the best coasters in the world! u can feel the force from it! (thats why i never rode it) still one of the most legendary coasters ever!

5. Oblivion don't Look down really! Simply the Scariest Rides you will ever see in your life! the worlds first Veritcal Drop roller coaster!
6. Spinball Whizzer i cannot say how cool it is i been on it alot of times its simply the best family ride there!

7. Dragon Khan I haven't been on this but i can tell by looking its the best coaster in spain! you. must. ride.

Usa Coasters i like

1. Kingda Ka
the tallest and Fastest coaster on the planet.
Great and thrilling. if you live in USA Ride this or u are not a thrill seeker.

2. M Force

one of the best hypers i seen... if i ever go to ohio this is a must ride!

3rd Top Thrill Dragster
Lapbars? Speed? Freedom of Body?

Put these as one to make one of the best coasters u ever see in your life!

4. Batman The Ride

The First Invrtred coaster.. (sorry about Spelling)

a good coaster when i look from my point of view!

I can't think of anymore

Next

Return to General Theme Park Discussions