Board index Public Relations Site Related CoasterCrazy Is Now On Discord!

CoasterCrazy Is Now On Discord!

Posts that are directly related to the site.

Post January 14th, 2017, 9:01 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

5fdb09f261e6a724719514980ddaff4b57518490.png
5fdb09f261e6a724719514980ddaff4b57518490.png (106.47 KiB) Viewed 3469 times

As of today CoasterCrazy is now on Discord!

Discord's Website wrote:
Discord is a small startup with a big vision: to build a next generation PC gaming company. Founded by the team behind OpenFeint, we're a small group of passionate gamers who have grown services to more than 300,000,000 users and built the critically acclaimed MOBA Fates Forever.

We think it's time to ditch Skype and Teamspeak. Two hundred seventy million PC gamers use these apps to communicate while playing online games yet they haven't been updated in years and no longer meet our needs. As gamers ourselves, we got fed up with these tools and decided to fix the problem ourselves. As a result, we've built the best all-in-one voice and text chat app for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both desktop and phone. It's called Discord. Fortunately, a lot of people love it.

After having personally used discord for nearly a year now I am truly amazed and satisfied with the beautiful user interface, the customization and the smooth navigation that Discord has to offer. I am glad to announce that we will be hosting this server available for anyone to join! It runs lightly on your computer, is easy to talk with your friends and will always provide the core functionality for free for anyone.

To join our Discord community please click the button below.

button_join-our-discord-server.png
button_join-our-discord-server.png (6.9 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post January 15th, 2017, 3:09 pm

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,018.00 Points

Post January 24th, 2017, 2:46 pm
RideWarriorNation User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,533.40 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Post January 24th, 2017, 4:55 pm
Turbo User avatar

You were banned from the CC Skype chat for how you acted. We have also seen how you act on other sources as well and we don't want a repeat of the past. The CoasterCrazy Staff talked about it for a while during the time you were in the chat yesterday and after a vote we feel that you were holding back and would eventually break down and pollute the server as you have in the past.

We don't want this ban to be forever. We want to be able to have you in our chats without worrying who will be affected. Show us that you are capable of providing us peace of mind and your ban will be lifted.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post January 24th, 2017, 5:01 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

In fewer words, you've always been a troll and we're not about to allow that to happen there. Same with Jake.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post January 24th, 2017, 9:08 pm

Points on hand: 3,266.00 Points
How ironic. Its for that same reason you were banned from our other Discord.
Lightning Rod|Intimidator 305|Fury 325|Twisted Timbers|Storm Chaser|Wicked Cyclone|Skyrush|Maverick|El Toro|Voyage

Post January 24th, 2017, 9:50 pm
RideWarriorNation User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,533.40 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
^ That's pretty off topic considering that has nothing to do with cc discord. Also there were other people in that chat who were literally 10x more bad (e.g. ehhhh), you all were just abusing your discord mod powers wow (and considering you all were thinking about reforming the old chat that everyone was a part of anyways makes your statement even less relevant).

Anyway, while it's fair you banned me for something you thought I was going to do since I do have a pretty bad history of being a trouble maker, I suppose, it would've made more sense to just wait until I actually had done something bad, which by the way I had no intentions to do anything bad. Also I was never in the coastercrazy skype group, like ever. So I have no clue what Turbo's talking about. The last time I was part of an actual coastercrazy chat was this site's chat and that was 2013 or so? I can't remember. But still to just ban me for suspicion that I could do something wrong after not being a part of the community for around three years seems pretty unjustified. Whatever though

Post January 24th, 2017, 10:43 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Your reputation precedes you. It is justified.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post January 24th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Turbo User avatar

Sure you haven't been a very active part of our community for a long time however it's the list of actions and trolling that you have done and behaviors that you have even recently displayed. Now hearing that you've been banned from other chats as well for the same reason with people you yourself claim to be awful individuals doesn't necessarily put you in the best of light. I won't even bring up the bashing of our site because that's another topic all together.

As I said before and I'll say it again we don't want this to be a permanent ban. We want to be able to have you in our chats without worrying who will be affected. Show us that you are capable of providing us peace of mind and your ban will be lifted.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Return to Site Related