Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Trip to Six Flags Great Adventure.

Trip to Six Flags Great Adventure.

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post July 15th, 2005, 9:49 am

Points on hand: 2,953.00 Points
I just got back from the trip to N.Y.C. But when I was there I went to SFGA. Most of the rides were good. But the bad thing about the park was that it was dirty. There was trash every where, you think that they would clean that stuff up. The tickets to get into the park was $50 which is alot the CP is $45 and they have more rides and are cleaner. The KK was broken down. But when I was there one of the workers told me that the coaster was going to be closed for the rest of the season because it was declared unsafe the ride. The last think was the wait for the rides is really slow. CP moves very quit. SF only had 2 trains for every coaster but NITRO. Which made me mad, and Rolling thunder had only on per track. So over a SFGA was a good vist but I would never go there again.

Post July 15th, 2005, 10:03 am

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Thats suprising everyone that i know who went there said it was very clean and the rides we awsome. Kingda Ka better not be closed for yhe season i might go with my neighbor![:(!]

Post July 15th, 2005, 10:05 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Thats sad, I say its on the same level as CP. You probably hit it on a bad day because when I was there a couple years ago it was fantastic.

Ive been to Cedar Point on days where staff were tired, overworked and cranky. Dirty and lines moved slow. I also highly doubt that KK was declared unsafe and wont run the rest of the year. I tend to not believe anything thats said from ANYONE in the park. They arent out to tell you whats actually going on - just to do a job.

Sounds like you hit it up on a bad day. I am looking to go back here soon (maybe this year) and thats a 9 hour trip here from Northwest Ohio. Definatly worth the drive.

That and Cedar Point is getting boring!

Post July 15th, 2005, 10:08 am

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Yea once you go to a park for a while i tends to get boring except for BGW and WDW they both are pretty cool!

Post July 15th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Points on hand: 2,953.00 Points
Well when I was at the park I had to wait 2 and 1/2 hour for a 40 the chiller because the were so backed up with the fast lane people and KK they wern't even working on it. Which was making me mad becuase I wanted to ride it.

Post July 15th, 2005, 12:46 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

fast lane= great idea, sh00ty execustion.
i hate that thing, it makes it so the GP has to wait longer, so they are pissed, and if the lines are short, it makes it so the people who spent the extra money mad b/c they feel like they just wasted the extra money.

about the SFGav thing, they REALLY need to get KK open soon. its been SBNO for a month and a half or something, that is way too long with ANY coaster.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports