Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion TTD Song

TTD Song

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 7th, 2005, 10:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,510.00 Points

I'm going to CP on the 24-25 of Sept and plan on doing a vid of the park, MF, and TTD. I've got my songs for the park and MF but I'm having trouble finding a song for TTD. I've got 2 that I downloaded but I'm asking you guys to post any other songs that are 1)fast paced 2)has something to do with speed, racing, adrenaline, ect. 3)is not too long; around 2-3 mintues is perfect. TTD only has so many shot angles and a 4 minute song wouldn't the best. =)

If you can think of anything please post the name, artist/genre, or just upload the file.

Right now I've got Speedway by Prodigy and Speedway by Static-X. Of the 2, I like Static-X better. If you don't know the songs, hit me up on AIM and I'll show you.

Post September 8th, 2005, 6:32 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

If its speed you want, Michael Angelo Batio - No Boundaries [lol] You wont get anything faster than that!

Acquiesce - Oasis, might be a good one to use
Cigarettes and Alcohol - Oasis aswell

Post September 8th, 2005, 9:45 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Edge is Oasis obessesed lately [lol], its just not right.

Why don't you try something a little bit heavier? I always suggest this, but thats because I think it works, Ravenous by Arch Enemy, I think would be a great song for this, well the first one and a half minutes of it anyway. Its extremely fast paced and goes well with launches and the Guitar is on the Slayer side of genious. Although I think most people wouldn't approve of the singing [lol]

I also think quite a few songs by Rob Zombie would sound goog with this sort of ride, Superbeast or Scum of the earth or something like that.

Post September 8th, 2005, 10:32 am

Points on hand: 3,251.00 Points

agreed^

also, Pure Hatred by chimaira. that song would be really goood. Acualy i think it would be PERFECT. what do u think?

Post September 8th, 2005, 1:17 pm

I'll download all those when I get home, I'm at school now. =)

Post September 8th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points

Post September 8th, 2005, 4:54 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Dracula from Zombies (or is it the other way around?) Best heavy rock song ever!

Post September 8th, 2005, 5:42 pm

Points on hand: 3,649.00 Points

Try "I Can't Drive" by Sammy Hagar, it's rock not that heavy metal crap that one can understand.

Post September 8th, 2005, 5:54 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Hang em HIGH by My chemical Romance. [:D] But it has ntohing to do with it. Not many people would approve of the loud scream right at the start either. But its an awesome song. And the most emo track on the whole album.

Motivation - Sum41 - 2:50
Dont stop me now - Queen - 3:31 (this has already been done though)

I dunno, i cant think.

Post September 8th, 2005, 5:57 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Originally posted by jimths08

I'm going to CP on the 24-25 of Sept and plan on doing a vid of the park, MF, and TTD. I've got my songs for the park and MF but I'm having trouble finding a song for TTD. I've got 2 that I downloaded but I'm asking you guys to post any other songs that are 1)fast paced 2)has something to do with speed, racing, adrenaline, ect. 3)is not too long; around 2-3 mintues is perfect. TTD only has so many shot angles and a 4 minute song wouldn't the best. =)

If you can think of anything please post the name, artist/genre, or just upload the file.

Right now I've got Speedway by Prodigy and Speedway by Static-X. Of the 2, I like Static-X better. If you don't know the songs, hit me up on AIM and I'll show you.

Wait wait, how do you put it in with copy right laws, i know you can put it in, but isnt it ilegal if you dont ask the artist for permission?

Post September 8th, 2005, 5:59 pm

I dont think so. I think all u have to to is give credit to the band or somthing.

Post September 8th, 2005, 6:01 pm

Points on hand: 2,487.00 Points

or just give the sounds from the ride itself. I personally don't like music during onrides, It sorta gives the ride a false misrepresentation sometimes....and I just don't like the screaming heavy metal stuff [lol]

Post September 8th, 2005, 6:05 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Oh i think that might of ansered the Question, and yes i still cant spell Anser

Post September 8th, 2005, 6:22 pm

Ok, I just DLed all the songs up to coasterindavidual's post.

The only song I could see coming close to working is Superbeast but even that is a little too hardcore, and it has nothing to do with speed or stuff like that.

As of now this is my pick for the song. Its not too slow, it talks about speed, and its short; under 2 minutes. The file in is in the link below. I'm probably going to edit the beginning to not have that split second noise before the first beat and I'll cut the end sooner.

http://media.putfile.com/Static-X---Speedway

Tell me what you guys think of it.

Post September 9th, 2005, 2:06 pm

Static-X...good choice. y didnt i think of that.

only one probem... the song in ur link doesnt work. i have heard the song before anyway. i like it alot.

Return to Off Topic Discussion