Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Un-named Modern Seaside Park (Feat. Intamin Multilaunch)

Un-named Modern Seaside Park (Feat. Intamin Multilaunch)

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 4,118.00 Points

Been showing this park off for a while on wyjdinl2 for a little bit now, decided to make a full thread about it. The idea of this was to make a small(ish) park with 2 major coasters and one family coaster, then i decided to make it by the sea. Currently 2 of 3 coasters have a final layout, and i am starting to place in some flat rides to the park (no flats are currently final except for the drop tower)

COASTERS:

Hydro is the main coaster of the park, with a 174ft tall non inverting loop, and speeds of up to 72mph. The theme revolves around the ride being a brand new experimental transport system, that is hydroelectric and powered by the adjacent sea. It will have a lab like building where most of the queue will go through when i get round to doing modelling work for it. Special thanks to Trevor Bondi Media for the logo, TCM for custom trains and Bestdani for the incredible multi launch script

POV:

Environment audio preview:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja is a small Vekoma SFC that was originally made as a 15 min quick coaster, but after extending the first half a bit and fixing up the shaping i thought it would be a nice addition to the park. The area will have a simple china theme (a bit like portaventura's china area), and will serve as the area for most of the flat rides in the park. Shaping isnt quite perfect, but i will be fixing it once Hydro is fully supported

POV:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION

I wont showcase the gravity group just yet, as i still need to finalise the theme i will use, and coastermac needs to remove the corkscrew that is currently present. I do need some help regarding Hydro though, im not sure how i should support it. I could either do it like how soaring with dragon, OR i could support it like the original intamin concept for Energylandia. Doing them like soaring will take more time as i need to work out how to do that sort of support style on certain parts of the ride (mainly the airtime hill, floater hill and "panoramic wave turn"). How do you guys think i should support it?
Now usually there would be a banner image here, but i cant add one. have some random text instead

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Intamin is faptastic. ilu, plz show more.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Both rides look pretty good. My only complaint is that the element after the twisty loop on the Intamin feels slow.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I'd love to see the supports from the concept ride to be honest. Every ride looks like a valuable addition. my only concern is are you going to make this a full park with scenery too or are you going to simply leave it as a bunch of rides in an unnaturally flat field?
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

^ My plan is to only have 3 main buildings (main entrance, main restaurant and Hydro's station), and the rest of the park will be very simple toilet blocks, food stalls and simplistic stations. also there isn't as much space as you think, the video's and photo there don't include the lake and the basic path layout. Here is a slightly more recent photo to give you an idea of the area i will be working with

Now usually there would be a banner image here, but i cant add one. have some random text instead

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Looks like a pretty well laid out little park to me! As Turbo alluded to could definitely do with some elevation changes in the terrain and scenery!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Maybe the flat field is reserved for segways! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Been working on some stuff over the past couple days, played around with flat ride colours and placements, and most notably finished the supports on Hydro, and I have started work on fully custom supporting Ninja

Also, the GG woodie is now ready to be Introduced! The ride doesnt have a logo yet as i am still yet to think of a good name, but for now, its name is Monster. If anyone has a better Classic Beast/Monster-like name, then let me know! The surrounding area will be designed to have a more eerie theme, compared to the slightly more upbeat areas of Hydro and Ninja

POV:

Finally, special thanks to nolimits2advance for letting me use their winged Larson loop model for the park

CONCLUSION

Next update should show completed supports for Ninja, a finalised lineup of flat rides for the park, and also some basic building work for the main restaurant and entrance building. Hope you like what i have done so far, and i would love to hear some feedback!

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I'm really liking the looks of all of this!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,278.00 Points
COASTERGUY246 wrote:
Finally, special thanks to nolimits2advance for letting me use their winged Larson loop model for the park

the winged Larson Loop looks cool! do the harnesses work?

Yep! All animated and working for the most part

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,278.00 Points
COASTERGUY246 wrote:
Yep! All animated and working for the most part

nice!

Points on hand: 7,716.00 Points
Who made the Ninja's train? Btw, your project is great!

It was made by TheCodeMaster. Reason he hasn't released it for public use is that its a very basic model, and has a lot of detail missing

Points on hand: 7,716.00 Points
COASTERGUY246 wrote:
It was made by TheCodeMaster. Reason he hasn't released it for public use is that its a very basic model, and has a lot of detail missing

Ok, thanks for the answer. :)

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Woodie looks pretty good! GG corkscrews snap at all or no?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
Looking Good! Hope you can actually finish that and don't just retheme it 8 times then move on.
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Return to Hard Hat Area