Board index Public Relations Post All Complaints Here Unwanted Comments

Unwanted Comments

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.

Post January 29th, 2012, 9:54 pm

Points on hand: 908.00 Points
Hello,

I am MrCoaster1000 and I have a new topic I figure I would post and I will say this in the nicest way I possible can and hopefully some will understand.

I have seen some comments posted on many message boards and I could not believe my eyes to what people have been saying. In my eyes, I can imagine people sitting at their computers all day and thinking they can write whatever they want and get away with it. Sorry guys who actually do that, that is not the case. There have been people on here who have said very rude and uncalled for things on here.

Lets say for example some guy makes one minor mistake about either uploading a coaster or something about the coaster. This does not mean by any means they have any right to yell at or chew out this man. He has done nothing wrong what so ever. I feel that man is on the verge of being very successful in his path of life. Though since he was brought down by many of the uncalled for comments posted, he did not pursue his full potential therefore he never tried his hardest. After he took the IQ test he came out to be smarter than anyone can imagine.

I would really like to inform anyone and everyone that it may seem very minor, but its those small things that cause suicide for many people. You may say that it is no big deal but telling someone to shut up and never post anything will crush your spirit of anything and I have just wanted everyone on here to know that.

I hope you understand what I am going through right now and can help me fight this ridiculous and uncalled for outbreak of unneeded criticizing. Please inform me if you agree and promote constructive criticism. Here is a good example:"shut up and learn what your talking about" - CKidd
Last edited by Tetsu on January 31st, 2012, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post January 30th, 2012, 7:22 am
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Bank: 1,276.00 Points
I agree here, and I hope I haven't been a part of it (sorry if I was at any point), but quoting people on things they've said like that isn't really right either.

Post January 30th, 2012, 7:40 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,798.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I understand what you are talking about and all I can say is that, like all forums, there are many elitist members. However; consider that no one is being held here against their will.

Post January 30th, 2012, 12:46 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
alright I admit that was a mistake in my choice of words, but in my defense I was sticking up for you.
What are these for?

Post January 30th, 2012, 5:13 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Hey, welcome to the forums. Ignore the trolls (easier said than done), they act like they are talking on behalf of everyone, as if they are the voice of law on here, but they are not. Karma has a good way of restoring the balance and other members have a way of sticking up for new comers, just study the forum rules and you'll do fine here.

Post February 1st, 2012, 4:01 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
I agree too. The amount of bullying here is out of hand. So is the level of immaturity we find with some of the people here. This topic has been stuck on this forum so that we can try to become more respectful of one another.

Lets throw some maturity in there as well.

Post February 1st, 2012, 4:36 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

I also agree, as I did kinda be harsh in my criticizing rating. I apologise. Other than that, I would also like to apologise for.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post February 1st, 2012, 6:56 pm

Points on hand: 1,015.00 Points
Welcome to the forums and my advice to everyone. If you are engaged in a conversation with a troll just quit talking and kindly send a PM to a mod. That would probably work, the mods here are stern...stern but fair.
YES!

Post February 1st, 2012, 8:42 pm

Points on hand: 943.00 Points
Sure there's reason to be angry, but remember that the harshest raters will be the ones to push you forward. Coaster noobs learn from their mistakes with harsh or rude ratings, but noobs stay noobs when their raters do nothing but praise the designer instead of riding the track; thus they can't give any constructive criticism.

However i did read the rate, that's pretty darn immature if you want my opinion. Although there was criticism there's no need to rub it in the guy's face. If you want to insult a fellow noob's ability on the web, you should be wary of your own work (which isn't bad but not exactly stellar.)

Post February 2nd, 2012, 2:13 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Yeeeeaah it has reached quite an extent in these forums. Basically the ultimate statement is to not let anything you find offensive bother you, and if you feel someone has truly upset you, you ought to feel very free to send them a Private Message explaining... I can only think of one member who is actually as genuinely moronic and sinister as they seem at first; the rest would probably greet you with an apology, more or less.

You would be surprised how little you should take seriously from certain kinds of posts that I think you are probably going to interpret a little too seriously. I'm sure if someone truly upset you, they'd apologize, but you'll have to reveal the facts.

As for the whole pointless actions concerned with rating and commenting... if someone chewed you out or done you wrong over a silly uploading mistake, you should know off the bat how much of that to take personally....ZILCH

Originally posted by Coaster Hero

I also agree, as I did kinda be harsh in my criticizing rating. I apologise. Other than that, I would also like to apologise for.

What even are these sentences?

Return to Post All Complaints Here