Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Valkyrie - B&M Flyer

Valkyrie - B&M Flyer

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 2nd, 2008, 11:41 pm

Points on hand: 3,141.00 Points
I started work on my newest coaster yesterday. It will be my first B&M Flyer and will be based off the new Max Payne movie that hits theaters October 17th. The release date of this ride is currently September 20th (my birthday [:D])

Ride Facts:
Height: 214 ft.
Speed: 74 MPH
Manufacturer: Bolliger & Mabillard
Inversions: 9
Trains: 3
Cars Per Train: 8

Elements In Order:
Fly To Lie
Reverse Pretzel Loop
Lie To Fly
Zero G Roll
Immelman
Corkscrew

Last edited by DXMemberJackDX on September 2nd, 2008, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post September 3rd, 2008, 12:10 am

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

Post September 3rd, 2008, 3:38 pm

Support work has started and this ride is well ahead of schedule [approve]

Supported Lift Hill[img]

The 170ft. Tall Pretzel Loop

90????????? Banked Turn Leading Into A 120????????? Banked Turnaround

Zero-G Roll

Immelman/Corkscrew Combo

UPDATE 9/5/08

Ok this thing is supported and all set for releasing so I'm gonna release it a little early. This ride will be ready for downloading by Monday at 5pm

Post September 5th, 2008, 11:45 am

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
i like the idea,but there are some things your going to want to change. Your 0 g roll is really off, the middle of the roll should be lowered so that the track will roll around the heartline. I hope i said that right. lol.

Post September 6th, 2008, 12:42 am

Points on hand: 2,266.00 Points

^Yeah i know what you mean, you said it alright. Heartlining is really hard to do.

Dx- its a nice idea. I like the fact that your taking flyers to a new height. Just be careful. DO you want it do be a fantasy or realistic?

Post September 6th, 2008, 6:54 pm

I want to keep it as realistic as possible, but bring in some new elements to a B&M flyer. Immelmans are a popular elemtn for B&M and it works on my flyer. I calculated it and it says it pulls 5 G's, but it reaches the top of the inversion at 19MPH and the G's are in the green

Post September 13th, 2008, 12:45 am

Points on hand: 2,266.00 Points

^Ha, 19mph seems REALLY slow on SM but i've gotten used to that. Yeah, once i get my sm stuff back (long story) i'll be able to download it. For now and from what i can see, it looks pretty good. Maybe a tad on the fantasy side, but certainly within the capabilities of this day and age of coasters. This is definitely the biggest flyer i've ever seen, kudos.

Return to Hard Hat Area