Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Walibi Holland Announces New "Mack" Ride for 2016!

Walibi Holland Announces New "Mack" Ride for 2016!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Walibi Holland has confirmed that a new ride from Mack will be coming to the park in 2016. They confirmed this would be a coaster, but they did not confirm what type of coaster will be coming in 2016 from Mack. There is not much else to do besides speculate, so let the speculation begin!

Here is the original post from Walibi Holland!

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
I wish that someone builds more Mack coaster in the USA

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
^ The SWSD version of Manta is a Mack multi-launch... Its just more family friendly and not as extreme as the others
What are these for?

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

CKidd wrote:
^ The SWSD version of Manta is a Mack multi-launch... Its just more family friendly and not as extreme as the others

Ah, forgot about that, thanks!

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
Theres also a variety of wild mouses and spinners such as the Dark Knight coasters and coast rider, and all 3 SW water coasters
What are these for?

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Those are really mack's? The one at Gadv?
Wow never knew that :P

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
It is been told that this Mack Coaster for Walibi is going to be targeted to a more family audience instead of thrill seekers. Also the location has been revealed as well and that is on the picknick area near the old theater that is currently is used only during Halloween:

A quick image I made of the location and possible area size they are going to use for the coaster.
It's hard to realize how big this piece of land is due the trees in the current area, but I think it's possible to build a decent size coaster here. :)
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
#BlueFireClone

Honestly the Walibi parks would have been better off under Six Flags's management. I mean they don't really add more rides and it seems like a failing park to me. I mean I loved the idea of Vertigo at Belgium, but it was never executed right.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Paradox wrote:
#BlueFireClone

Honestly the Walibi parks would have been better off under Six Flags's management. I mean they don't really add more rides and it seems like a failing park to me. I mean I loved the idea of Vertigo at Belgium, but it was never executed right.

When it comes to adding new rides and such. Yes, definitely better off with Six Flags. But maintenance wise? No effin' way. In the time Six Flags owned the place, having 4-5 rides down a day, was normal in the park. Now it's reduced close to zero. Then again. Since the departure of Six Flags, the park had a few owners as well. The current owner is more busy with overall theming and looks of the park. Instead of just slappin' random new rides into the park. Looking at the shape the parks were in when Six Flags left, it was necessary. But I do agree with ya that it's finally time to add at least some new rides. :)
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

^ So both had their ups and downs, a well run park depending on the rides the park already has, is better than a poorly run park and new rides often.

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!