Board index Public Relations Site Related Weekly Awards

Weekly Awards

Posts that are directly related to the site.

Post October 6th, 2016, 8:58 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Wow no one came in 3rd. :sad:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post October 6th, 2016, 9:53 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
No - I wanted to rate your coaster too lol240 - but I haven't got NL1 anymore and I couldn't get it to not stall when I imported it to NL2 :(
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post October 7th, 2016, 7:20 am

Points on hand: 4,490.00 Points
Bank: 469.00 Points

Post October 9th, 2016, 8:09 pm

^^ Thanks for noticing mine. :sad:

^ Thanks for the footage showing how awesome your track is! :)

Post October 12th, 2016, 2:10 pm
mkingy User avatar

Congrats to the winners of the week starting on 25 September 2016 and ending on 1 October 2016

First Place

In first place with a Gold Medal Prize and a 50 point bonus added to their account: jf Coasters with Boomslang and a rating of 8.55

Second Place

In second place place with a Silver Medal Prize and a 25 point bonus added to their account: Nemmel with Neptune and a rating of 8.05

Third Place

In third place with a Bronze Medal Prize and a 10 point bonus added to their account: JustSimon with Caterpillar (Kiddie/Family Ride) and a rating of 7.92

Congrats to last weeks winners and good luck next week's contestants!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

For those who are new, this is how the Weekly Awards work:

- The week begins on Sundays at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (the second after 11:59:59 pm on Saturday).

- Once The week ends, The Awards will be given on The following weekend. Any rate posted between upload and when The Awards are given will count.

- The first place winner will have 50 bonus points added to their account, the second place winner will have 25 bonus points added to their account, and the third place winner will have 10 bonus points added to their account.

- In order for your track to qualify, you need to have 1 or more legal rates on your ride. For rate legality, please click the following link:

- Competition entries do not qualify for the weekly awards.

Coaster Count - 198

Post October 12th, 2016, 9:42 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Boomslang had my hands like :eeek
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 13th, 2016, 3:39 am

Since Oscar he's talking about this week's greatest entry, I'll have to put my thoughts on other two coasters. Nemmel, you DID improve your trackwork and now you've got a silver medal! Congrats! As for Caterpillar, that's "IMO" feasible!

:D

Post November 6th, 2016, 9:47 am
mkingy User avatar

Congrats to the winners of the week starting on 2 October 2016 and ending on 8 October 2016

First Place

In first place with a Gold Medal Prize and a 50 point bonus added to their account: Baseball with Jackal [RMC Concept] and a rating of 9.18

Second Place

In second place place with a Silver Medal Prize and a 25 point bonus added to their account: coaster with Alive and a rating of 8.6

Third Place

In third place with a Bronze Medal Prize and a 10 point bonus added to their account: The_Coaster_Team with Y and a rating of 8.1

- The week begins on Sundays at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (the second after 11:59:59 pm on Saturday).

- Once The week ends, The Awards will be given on The following weekend. Any rate posted between upload and when The Awards are given will count.

- The first place winner will have 50 bonus points added to their account, the second place winner will have 25 bonus points added to their account, and the third place winner will have 10 bonus points added to their account.

- In order for your track to qualify, you need to have 1 or more legal rates on your ride. For rate legality, please click the following link:

Coaster Count - 198

Post November 6th, 2016, 9:50 am
mkingy User avatar

Congrats to the winners of the week starting on 9 October 2016 and ending on 15 October 2016

First Place

In first place with a Gold Medal Prize and a 50 point bonus added to their account: Coasta101 with ?????????????????????//Vapour Twins\\?????????????????? and a rating of 8.5

Second Place

In second place place with a Silver Medal Prize and a 25 point bonus added to their account: TimoBuilder001 with Outlaw and a rating of 7.5

Third Place

No Track Qualified This Week!

Coaster Count - 198

Post November 6th, 2016, 9:54 am
mkingy User avatar

Congrats to the winners of the week starting on 16 October 2016 and ending on 22 October 2016

First Place

In first place with a Gold Medal Prize and a 50 point bonus added to their account: ThemeConstructions with Swallow and a rating of 8.7

Second Place

In second place place with a Silver Medal Prize and a 25 point bonus added to their account: Gk2B with Triple Launch Coaster: Xeno and a rating of 8.65

Third Place

In third place with a Bronze Medal Prize and a 10 point bonus added to their account: Baseball with Blue Angel and a rating of 7.93

Coaster Count - 198

Post November 6th, 2016, 9:59 am
mkingy User avatar

Congrats to the winners of the week starting on 23 October 2016 and ending on 29 October 2016

First Place

In first place with a Gold Medal Prize and a 50 point bonus added to their account: Baseball with Tale of William Sherman [Premier PVC Coaster] and a rating of 8.17

Second Place

In second place place with a Silver Medal Prize and a 25 point bonus added to their account: Inn0version with Centrifuge (Intamin Mega) and a rating of 6.7

Third Place

No Track Qualified This Week!

Coaster Count - 198

Post November 7th, 2016, 9:23 am

Wow I've so wanted to see a PVC (homemade) coaster coming in 1st! Now I can! :)

Post November 8th, 2016, 12:14 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

plz people, rate the tracks so we can have more qualifying tracks! Only 2 tracks rated last week :(
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post November 8th, 2016, 5:58 am
mkingy User avatar

Yeah it's the off season so you might as well rate some rides seeing as you can't ride them :P
Coaster Count - 198

Post November 11th, 2016, 6:42 pm

^ I'm afraid that I can't ride NL2 tracks. They have been waiting, I know, for the legit rates for ages! :sad:

Post November 14th, 2016, 2:46 pm
mkingy User avatar

Congrats to the winners of the week starting on 30 October 2016 and ending on 5 November 2016

First Place

In first place with a Gold Medal Prize and a 50 point bonus added to their account: jf Coasters with ??gir and a rating of 9.15

Second Place

In second place place with a Silver Medal Prize and a 25 point bonus added to their account: plong2k7 with D.N.A and a rating of 8.65

Third Place

In third place with a Bronze Medal Prize and a 10 point bonus added to their account: TylerStewart with Beast and a rating of 7.95

Coaster Count - 198

Post November 14th, 2016, 11:00 pm

Points on hand: 67,131.00 Points

Post November 15th, 2016, 12:55 am

Props to those winners, but "??gir" looks like the most feasible track! :D

Post November 15th, 2016, 10:21 am

- Sorry for double posting.

Mkingy: Thanks for the PM. Unfortunately my 11-year-old (Classic!) laptop is not for NL2. :sad:

Post November 22nd, 2016, 4:16 pm
mkingy User avatar

Congrats to the winners of the week starting on 6 November 2016 and ending on 12 November 2016

First Place

In first place with a Gold Medal Prize and a 50 point bonus added to their account: RideHP2016 with Speed of Sound - Walibi Holland (Vekoma Boomerang) and a rating of 8.25

Second Place

In second place place with a Silver Medal Prize and a 25 point bonus added to their account: TimoBuilder001 with Timber Run and a rating of 8.05

Third Place

In third place with a Bronze Medal Prize and a 10 point bonus added to their account: TimoBuilder001 with Grim Reaper and a rating of 7.75

Coaster Count - 198

Post November 24th, 2016, 10:09 am

^ Those entries look special! :D

Post November 27th, 2016, 10:27 am
mkingy User avatar

Congrats to the winners of the week starting on 13 November 2016 and ending on 19 November 2016

First Place

In first place with a Gold Medal Prize and a 50 point bonus added to their account: TimoBuilder001 with The Constrictor and a rating of 8.75

Second Place

In second place place with a Silver Medal Prize and a 25 point bonus added to their account: ff5629 with Orc and a rating of 6.5

Third Place

In third place with a Bronze Medal Prize and a 10 point bonus added to their account: Inn0version with NIGHMRE (Mack Megalite) and a rating of 6.3

Coaster Count - 198

Post November 28th, 2016, 7:26 am

Whoa, the first one is exotic! :D

Post December 5th, 2016, 3:32 pm
mkingy User avatar

Congrats to the winners of the week starting on 20 November 2016 and ending on 26 November 2016

First Place

In first place with a Gold Medal Prize and a 50 point bonus added to their account: flaky with Predator and a rating of 8

Second Place

In second place place with a Silver Medal Prize and a 25 point bonus added to their account: TimoBuilder001 with Aceron and a rating of 7.8

Third Place

In third place with a Bronze Medal Prize and a 10 point bonus added to their account: GoldMonkey with Adventure City and a rating of 6.7

Coaster Count - 198

Post December 7th, 2016, 9:22 am

^ I'm ready to imagine a word "adventure" from those 3 entries! :D

PreviousNext

Return to Site Related