Board index Public Relations Site Related Weekly Spotlight #3 for February 7-13, 2015!

Weekly Spotlight #3 for February 7-13, 2015!

Posts that are directly related to the site.

Post February 14th, 2015, 10:44 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Congratulations to barone and his park Koriyama Gardens

barone has shown that dedication, time, and hard work has payed off and earned him 100 points to his CoasterCrazy account and the CoasterCrazy.com Weekly Spotlight title for February 7-13, 2015!

Analysis:
This park is a fantastically themed area to a Chinese/Korean/Japanese themed land. The park features 2 coasters, Ninja and Fujiyama, and a Larson Loop named Dragon.

Ninja is a red wingrider with a unique layout starting with a GateKeeper like first inversion. After, you head into a corkscrew and then head for an Immelman. Next, a more than 90 degree banked turn heads your way and then you curve sharply to the right into a smooth corkscrew. You then head over an airtime hill and into a small helix. You then head into a zero-g roll and down into a turn to the right. You then head for home in a few more slightly banked turns, and then you hit the brake run. Ninja is not a ride you want to miss!

Fujiyama is a hybrid RMC coaster with white/grey supports and a light blue topper track. This ride starts you with a small drop out the station and onto a few slightly banked turns before heading onto the lift. Once at the top, you go down a steep drop and up into a very tight and overbanked turn. You then head into a 200 degree stall element and then over an airtime hill. You ride only gets crazier from here... you then head into a serious of sharp over banks and quick turns and head for an airtime hill. You then finish the last major element of the ride in a zero-g roll, and then head for the brake run. This is one wild RMC you can't miss!

Dragon- It's a Larson loop, but not just any Larson Loop! This Larson Loop will take you upside down 70 feet in the air repeatedly for a total of 9 times! Don't miss out on this extreme Larson Loop!

In addition to the coasters are two smaller rides. One ride, the Koriyama Boats, takes you on a delightful Boat ride through the lake and around the coasters. You get views on this that you can't get anywhere else! Also, the transportation ride also features spectacular views and upclose action to the coasters! Don't miss it!

Once again, I would like to congratulate barone and his park Koriyama Gardens for earning CoasterCrazy.com's 3rd Weekly Spotlight title, and good luck to the contestants for next week!

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I say what a cool park logo, which it also tells how awesome his park is! So impressive! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 9,043.00 Points

Post February 15th, 2015, 11:04 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post February 15th, 2015, 12:32 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
I think this is very deserved. It's a very awesome park with excellent scenery, no surprise there. I wish I could do scenery like you lol.

But- I do look forward to seeing you work more and get more used to controlling track in NL2 =)
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points

Return to Site Related