Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion What a night!

What a night!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 9th, 2006, 9:01 am

Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points

My sister, my niece and I went to see 30 Seconds to Mars in concert last night. It was pretty freaking cool! There were two bands that opened for them - Keating and Aiden. They were both good; I think I like Keating better than Aiden though, they were a little wild for my taste. But oh boy, when 30 Seconds to Mars took the stage it was incredible. Jared Leto is the lead singer of the group and he really put on a great show. I have to admit though that I was a little skeptical at first when my niece wanted to go, but she played some of their songs for me a couple of weeks before the concert and I really liked them so I was really anxious to see them perform. They were terrific, not to mention Jared is really HOT![worship]

We were about five feet or so from the stage, and Jared Leto dived out into the crowd a few times and that was so cool because we were like right next to him when he did. I know my niece had a great time too, because the smile still hasn't left her face.[lol] The only sucky thing about it was that on our tickets it stated no cameras or video recorders allowed, so we didn't bring a camera. But then when we got there we saw all these people with their cameras and they were let in! That pissed me off a bit because it would have been great to have some pictures of the concert to show you guys, but it was great fun nontheless. <sigh> I'm so tired, and I have to work today (damn!). But I'll never forget last night, it was great. Pretty safe to say that I'm a 30 Seconds To Mars fan now.[pshades]

Oh yeah, for those of you who don't know who 30 Seconds to Mars is you can check them out by clicking the picture below:

Post April 9th, 2006, 9:06 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Wow, i just checked them out and they are pretty cool. Glad you enjoyed the concert. Nothing can beat a live gig, its just amazing [:)]

Shame you didnt have your camera. But thanks for telling me that story, ive got tickets to go and see My chemical Romance, PANIC, The ataris etc and it says no cameras, but i might just take it just in case now [:D]

Post April 9th, 2006, 9:52 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by Princess_G

30 Seconds to Mars
Who? Is that a new NASA program? [lol]
Seriously though, who? [dunno]

Glad you enjoyed the show though.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post April 9th, 2006, 9:53 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

Post April 9th, 2006, 1:50 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,537.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Originally posted by hyyyper

on the pic they look [r]

[lol] now compare that pic to the one Dirk took of you guys at the themepark, especially you [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 9th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

sounds like a good time. glad you had fun. yea just last night I went to my friend's band's show in Virginia. Some of the older peeps on here might know him as nightride. yea he and 4 other bands played. it was a good experience for them since it was their 1st real show. Nice venue, good crowd, and not to mention the fact that they were awesome.

Post April 9th, 2006, 5:09 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

SMer -- tell Joe to drop me a line sometime, eh?
tconwell@knology.net
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post April 9th, 2006, 8:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points

on the pic they look [r]

Better not let my niece see this comment, lol. I think they look pretty cool. Jared Leto is the one on the right; going from right to left it's Jared, Shannon, Tomo, and Matt. They are a really great band, I like them alot.[:D]

Post April 9th, 2006, 9:02 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points

on the pic they look [r]

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

Glad you had fun P_G.

Return to Off Topic Discussion