Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions What are the top 3 theme parks in Disney world?

What are the top 3 theme parks in Disney world?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 132.00 Points
I want to know that top 3 Disney parks because many tourist want to know that these things..any one have an idea?

TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
There are four theme parks at Walt Disney World (Florida): Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios.

The clear 1st and 2nd place winners are Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. The third place for me, would be Epcot. Although there are a great couple rides at Disney's Hollywood Studios, the park overall doesn't quite match the Epcot experience.

TL;DR:
1. Animal Kingdom
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Epcot

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
I agree with that, however because I've never been much of a disney fan, and I didn't go until I was older each park only had a few things in them I was interested in. For Magic Kingdom it was ofcourse The Mountain rides and the Pirate ride, Animal Kingdom Expedition Everest and the enviroment in general, Epcot was the world tour, and Hollywood Studios was the Rockn Roller Coaster and fantasmic(even though I didn't get to experience this when I went I wanted to)
What are these for?

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
In my opinion Animal Kingdom wins because of the atmosphere and the animals. I loved Expedition Everest when I was there and the rapids were really fun too. Second would be Epcot because of the world area with all the rides and Soarin'. Third would have to be Hollywood Studios for me as you could see many Disney movies that you remember from your childhood and I still regret missing Fantasmic.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Points on hand: 132.00 Points
It's nice and very informative for me, because I'm not deeply know about Disney and if I want to go to Disney, you can tell me which is the best place in these?

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Well...Epcot is my least favorite...and they're all my favorite parks.

Points on hand: 124.00 Points
1> Magic Kingdom: The ideal Disney Park. Hang your age up with your coat, leave them both at the door, enter and enjoy every moment of the most magical of places.
2> EPCOT : If I was told I could spend three days at one Disney Park, it would be this one. The perfect mix of education and entertainment. And the music... amazing.
3 > Animal KIngdom & DHS : The Animal Kingdom is an amazing theme park... in concept. However, in its' present state it pales in comparison, not only to the other Disney parks, but to the place it ripped off - Busch Gardens.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
I went to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios.
My favorite out of all of them was Magic Kingdom, then Epcot, and then Hollywood Studios.
But I was a cool kid, I got to go when Hollywood Studios was still called MGM Studios 8-)

Return to General Theme Park Discussions