Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion who wants a cheap guitar?

who wants a cheap guitar?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 15th, 2009, 7:34 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

i just picked up an epiphone les paul off craqigslist, i didnt need it but it came with a delay pedal i wanted really really bad, and the price was right.. the guitar is in perfect shape shape, the serial checks in around 2007, so it's pretty new, but it ISNT one of the chinese G.C. ones.. .. the last thing i need is yet another guitar i'f you're near san diego it's priced to sell.. . ..

Post February 15th, 2009, 7:45 pm

Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points

Those are one of my favorite types of guitar, however I live in Illinois so shipping might be a bit much. [xx(]

Post February 15th, 2009, 10:29 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,552.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I'd buy it, only if I could sell it for a profit [:p] I don't know how to play guitar and probably will never learn, ha!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post February 16th, 2009, 1:11 am

Points on hand: 3,123.00 Points
Same as supercell, but I don't like the Les Pauls anyway. Besides, I've got a '70 Les Paul sitting in the basement.

Post February 16th, 2009, 2:19 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

siting? i tell you what.. lets trade ...this one is more fit to "sit" in a basement.. i'll pay postage

Post February 19th, 2009, 1:41 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
lol. IF my income check wasnt going towards bills, Id even offer to pay for shipping if the price was right. Ive always wanted a les paul. curious, what color?

Post February 19th, 2009, 11:54 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

i'ts black and shiny ..and korean not chinese but still the bottom of the line "special" not special II, it's just that i'd been wanting a boss DD-2 for a long time and those go for as much as 150 bucks or more.. if you can find one so i got 100 bucks for it today from my coworker for his stepson.. he's gonna pay my snap-on bill for the next month i've read that the chinese ones are pretty much the same, they have them for 169 at guitar center..

Return to Off Topic Discussion