Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Woman dies while riding New Texas Giant

Woman dies while riding New Texas Giant

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post July 25th, 2013, 2:14 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
^If you can't detect sarcasm you shouldn't be on the internet in the first place.

Post July 25th, 2013, 11:30 am
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
sky arrow deserves to die coz he cant detect sarcasm

Post July 25th, 2013, 5:03 pm
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Originally posted by Cali Coaster

Blobb already removed it it seems. In related news...

Then, after no one payed attention to the above post, he went on to double post or something and said this just to draw attention to it.

Moar related content: Image
Everyong just go and flag his video, get it removed. He loses out on monetization plus potentially gets a strike from YouTube and certain Partner perks removed for 6 months.

Sorry to bring this back up but yeah I was reading that thread and oh my god. I can't believe the way Robb is and treats people, he's an insane ****head. It's funny because before he even posted the 2nd complaint about NTAG and the discussion of it's acronym, people had already stopped talking about it. (seriously, that is why he banned someone)

I want to compile all the rude comments he has on youtube into one big photo and just spread that around the internet. He actively mocks his fanbase. It's crazy. This dude must have had some serious problems being teased and made fun of as a kid. A regular adult doesn't behave this way.

About NTG, it's really sad and unfortunate but yeah some people's shape and size just dont fit certain rides. Weirdly enough too because on a media day for NTG, they showed one of their members, who is VERY large riding it and not having a problem. I guess the thing is he was big enough in certain areas to not slip out? It's like that kid and his mom on that carnival ride where he almost falls out. He seems to be slipping out because his body shape is odd and was just able to slide under it...

Post July 26th, 2013, 12:06 am

Points on hand: 2,204.00 Points
Originally posted by SNJ

Then, after no one payed attention to the above post, he went on to double post or something and said this just to draw attention to it.

Everyong just go and flag his video, get it removed. He loses out on monetization plus potentially gets a strike from YouTube and certain Partner perks removed for 6 months.

Sorry to bring this back up but yeah I was reading that thread and oh my god. I can't believe the way Robb is and treats people, he's an insane ****head. It's funny because before he even posted the 2nd complaint about NTAG and the discussion of it's acronym, people had already stopped talking about it. (seriously, that is why he banned someone)

I want to compile all the rude comments he has on youtube into one big photo and just spread that around the internet. He actively mocks his fanbase. It's crazy. This dude must have had some serious problems being teased and made fun of as a kid. A regular adult doesn't behave this way.

About NTG, it's really sad and unfortunate but yeah some people's shape and size just dont fit certain rides. Weirdly enough too because on a media day for NTG, they showed one of their members, who is VERY large riding it and not having a problem. I guess the thing is he was big enough in certain areas to not slip out? It's like that kid and his mom on that carnival ride where he almost falls out. He seems to be slipping out because his body shape is odd and was just able to slide under it...

Where the hell does the a come from in NTAG.

Post July 26th, 2013, 12:23 am

Originally posted by SNJ

Post July 26th, 2013, 12:34 am
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Bank: 1,276.00 Points

Post July 26th, 2013, 2:43 am

Points on hand: 94.00 Points
Originally posted by blackhand1001

He tried to get "New Tex Ass Giant" going and it didn't really go anywhere past his inner cronies.

Post July 26th, 2013, 8:03 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points

He tried to get "New Tex Ass Giant" going and it didn't really go anywhere past his inner cronies.

OOoooohhhhhhhhhh that makes more sense now. I've been trying to figure that one out.

Any updates on what the part is doing? I kind of want them to drop the waistline requirements of all rides by like 6 inches or something so that half of the ACE hamplanets can't fit and will cry.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post July 26th, 2013, 8:42 am

Points on hand: 103.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Originally posted by SNJ
I want to compile all the rude comments he has on youtube into one big photo and just spread that around the internet.

I believe he feeds of this type of attention.

Never really liked TPR or Robb, his videos are annoying and unprofessional in the sense that there's always silly remarks made and unnecessary screaming.

To me just like most media today, this is the dumbed down version of coaster enthusiast.

NTG is a sad topic but unfortunately this type of stuff happens. Seldom on coasters but it happens and it is the parks responsibility at the end of the day to ensure and enforce restrictions on size and weight when dealing with riders.

Post July 26th, 2013, 8:45 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Any updates on what the part is doing? I kind of want them to drop the waistline requirements of all rides by like 6 inches or something so that half of the ACE hamplanets can't fit and will cry.

In other words, try to put the blame at Gerstlauer instead of admitting their operating procedures are to blame.

Post July 26th, 2013, 9:10 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by hyyyper
In other words, try to put the blame at Gerstlauer instead of admitting their operating procedures are to blame.

Too bad this wasn't the end result.

Link in case I failed:
http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/bwe/images ... -Chair.jpg

Post July 26th, 2013, 10:00 am

I wish the parks would stop putting up with his bullpoop and stop inviting him to every media event. I heard he's just as annoying in person if not more.

Post July 26th, 2013, 10:38 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Isn't Drayton Manor like the one hold out park that isn't as accommodating as others to him?

Post July 26th, 2013, 12:10 pm
SauronHimself User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 1,641.00 Points
I commented on the video where Robb was interviewed and pointed out that he used CoasterForce's POV with the watermarks blotted out, and sure enough he deleted it. Then I tried to post the same thing again and...

Post July 26th, 2013, 12:20 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,723.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Flag the video or something. I commented, too, but I'm sure that'll be removed soon enough.

Hmmm, funny that...

Post July 27th, 2013, 6:25 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,110.00 Points

is anyone but me confused by the headline "woman dies while riding texas giant" if i read the story correctly she wasn't exactly riding it when she died..

Post July 27th, 2013, 11:08 pm
Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points

I currently live in Texas, and the people here do NOT like it when other people are making fun of the states name, and also, this could be a reason that none of the stations around DFW have played this.
Back on topic: The NTG accident was indeed very tragic. I was across the street at the Ballpark in Arlington, and there was so much commotion in the area that they delayed the game because of it.

Post July 27th, 2013, 11:16 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by titanrocks01
I currently live in Texas, and the people here do NOT like it when other people are making fun of the states name

Maybe if your state wasn't a self-centered pile of obesity focused around bulging SUVs and waistlines that thinks "_________ is the biggest in Texas!" was an accomplishment, everyone else wouldn't insult it so much.

You realize the Texan culture is as much of a joke as the Jersey Shore culture right? At least Jersey Shore people work out enough to walk up stairs.

Post July 27th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
^ Its not so much the people who live at the jersey shore as the morons who visit it, most towns on the shore are pretty quiet 9 months out of the year. Actually a lot of residents would rather the morons weren't there, but as long the towns making money off them, no body is going to do aything
What are these for?

Post July 28th, 2013, 3:18 pm
Mikey User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Points on hand: 6,049.50 Points

Hate to burst your bubble CK, but:

This site is hosted in Texas, paid for by a Texas LLC, which is owned by, you guessed it, a Texan.

Post July 28th, 2013, 3:29 pm

Points on hand: 103.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Originally posted by jayman

is anyone but me confused by the headline "woman dies while riding texas giant" if i read the story correctly she wasn't exactly riding it when she died..

Yeah, she was doing a split second handstand on the pavement right after falling from texas giant.

Post July 28th, 2013, 5:25 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,723.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by Mikey

Hate to burst your bubble CK, but:

This site is hosted in Texas, paid for by a Texas LLC, which is owned by, you guessed it, a Texan.

Yeah that is a fair point; that definitely means that all of his statements are nullified [lol]

Post July 28th, 2013, 8:33 pm
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post July 28th, 2013, 9:31 pm
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Originally posted by dj-dj
I believe he feeds of this type of attention.

Yeah I know, I'm not going to showcase it to him or TPR. I'm sure Robb has to be somewhat aware of his behavior. He seems to aspire to it because....well I don't know why. It gets him hits on his website maybe?

But I would do it just as an experiment, per se. It's kind of stunning actually to see how any other coaster website I go on has a person talking poop on Robb. I'm glad it's more than a handful of people who have wised-up to his bullpoop. There was this hilarious thing I found where Robb and others were talking about his arrests and some guy posted a picture of what Robb's arrest history was and what for. Saved that photo...

Post July 28th, 2013, 11:50 pm
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!