Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Your own personal review of Disney Parks?

Your own personal review of Disney Parks?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post July 16th, 2014, 11:31 pm

Points on hand: 132.00 Points
No doubt that Disney parks are great and have much tourist come every year there to spend the time with full of enjoyment but i want to know that which park is best in Disney?Any why?Any what your reviews of that park?

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Walt Disney World is my absolute favorite place on Earth. I've spent years on end of my life learning the inside outs of the place. I've never had a bad trip. Ever. If you have any questions feel free to ask! You can also go to your local Books-a-million, Barnes & Noble, etc. and find some trip planning literature or behind-the-scenes. If your going in December you might see me there! :lol: My personal favorite park is Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom (They're both so great I can't choose.)

Points on hand: 124.00 Points
Magic Kingdom contains everything that is stereotypical of Disney. This is such an amazing place to visit regardless of how old or young you are! Disney literally has something for ??????everyone??????.

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,552.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

juliana101 wrote:
Magic Kingdom contains everything that is stereotypical of Disney. This is such an amazing place to visit regardless of how old or young you are! Disney literally has something for ??????everyone??????.

Can you detail out what is stereotypical of Disney?
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
I'm assuming they mean Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, etc.

Points on hand: 124.00 Points

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
I went to Disney in 07, I don't remember much but Magic Kingdom was probably my favorite because of all the stuff it has.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions