Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Employment Zombie's Wanted!

Zombie's Wanted!

This category is for all theme park employees, past, present, and future.

Post September 12th, 2011, 9:16 am
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points
The zombie apocalypse or "Z-day" may be coming sooner than most people think - possibly as soon as this weekend.

The apocalypse usually starts by some kind of a "zombie outbreak." In this case, that outbreak will be at Denver's Elitch Gardens. The theme park is calling for all zombies, goblins and ghouls. The park is even willing to pay these monsters for their special talents.

The truth is, no one really knows where the origins of "Zombism" came from - just that it spreads, it spreads quickly.

Typically, zombies are on the hunt for humans, but this time, it's the complete opposite. Elitch's is on the hunt for actors for their annual 'Fright Fest' event. The park will hold open auditions for performers each weekend Sept. 10 through 25 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. The park is looking for 75 actors for the haunted house and to roam the park in costume. Fright Fest will be open to the public during the month of October.
Source

Elitch Gardens careers page HERE

Post September 12th, 2011, 4:55 pm
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

I was at a Zombie walk at Dorney park, we went for a world record, it was quite fun.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post September 12th, 2011, 5:25 pm

Points on hand: 5,889.00 Points
I'm surprised they're still allowed to call it "fright fest"
American Eagle Lover

Post September 13th, 2011, 6:37 am

Points on hand: 235.00 Points
I have to wait until i'm 18 to get a job at BGW for their halloween event. But next summer i can work there doing almost anything else. :/
You expecting something not being here?

Return to Theme Park Employment