Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Launched giga

Launched giga

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 17th, 2015, 7:33 pm

Points on hand: 2,091.00 Points

This is my first coaster I am hoping to upload. My idea was to combine TTD+Dodonpa+Giga height. One of the problems I am facing is that I have three spots where it pulls 6+ G, and the top hat pulls -2 G for less than a second. Constructive feedback and comments would be great.

Here are some pictures:

Station

Top hat with a height of 359 feet (109.5 meters)

Final turn into brakes

Entire layout

Post December 18th, 2015, 2:44 am

Points on hand: 6,539.00 Points
Hmm, images are broken for me but I like your concept.

Post December 18th, 2015, 3:03 am

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,243.00 Points

Post December 18th, 2015, 8:12 am
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Fixed the images for you.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post December 18th, 2015, 9:06 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Make the tophat more parabolic (pointy), and remember that TTD and Kingda Ka use a good 200ft in elevation to go from level to vertical. You could also make the tophat a wee bit wider to lessen the G's, and maybe lose a car on each train so they're a bit shorter.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post December 18th, 2015, 9:50 am

Points on hand: 2,091.00 Points

Blase Rhine wrote:
Fixed the images for you.

Thanks for fixing that.

Coasterkidmvm wrote:
Make the tophat more parabolic (pointy), and remember that TTD and Kingda Ka use a good 200ft in elevation to go from level to vertical. You could also make the tophat a wee bit wider to lessen the G's, and maybe lose a car on each train so they're a bit shorter.

Thank you for the feedback. I am having some trouble with the tophat but I will try to fix it. It seems that my trouble is entering the tophat with safe G's.

Post December 18th, 2015, 10:38 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ Wow this is IMO amazing! I can say that I've never seen such an appealing rocket coaster in my whole life! I think that it's freakin' cool that you put a regular vertical tower (not a TTD-like tophat) for a 270 downward roll that leads to a wide left turn which is perfect to wrap up the ride experience! I want to call it the Extended TTD!

Lol240 :D "You should keep this layout! I seriously love what this looks like now!" :D Comments.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Hard Hat Area