Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Blue Ocean Beach Amusement Park

Blue Ocean Beach Amusement Park

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post August 7th, 2004, 2:36 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
Well I can't believe my last upload here was December of 2003. I just could never find myself finishing parks for RCT2 anymore. Anyways, about a month ago, I started a small park and my main goal was just to finish the damn thing. Right now i'm basically around 95% done with it and just need to finish up some things and make it ready to be uploaded. The name of the park is Blue Ocean Beach Amusement Park. Located right on the shore of the Pacific Ocean in the state of California, this park is a fun place to spend a few spare hours either riding one of the coolest B&M speed coasters around (Stingray), to one of the more tame rides like the Merry-Go-Round. This park has a few more ride options to choose from aswell. This park isn't the biggest, but is sure is a cool spot to hand out for a while with friends or family.

I am planning on uploading this park probly sometime either this week or next week. So plan on seein it soon.

http://www.insomniachapel.com/root/dire ... 0AP%20.gif
Heres a screen of the park so far.

Return to Track Advertising