Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area =Electro-Warfare= (Crazy Mack Launch) Update 7/29/2014

=Electro-Warfare= (Crazy Mack Launch) Update 7/29/2014

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points

So here's my new project, Electro Warfare.. The ride is based around a Military like area for the testing of a new weapon. This weapon, of course, is the vehicle that you ride in, sending electo-magnetic waves throughout combat, you will be whipping and twisting through various sets while encountering an experience like no other! This ride was just started today, but below is a list of things I plan to add:

- A few large inversions, such as a oversized zero G roll, and a loop.
- Several Overbanked turns including some stengel dives.
- A face paced coaster throughout the entire experience.
- 1 or 2 MCBR's
- An interesting ending including a long underground tunnel with a few inversions beneath
- A lot of Scenery.. Including Custom scenery.

I will be posting more pictures tonight or tomorrow, and I hope to get some active feedback (Later on, not now) that can hopefully encourage me to continue building.
-UPDATE- 0.1
-UPDATE-0.2
Last edited by mrcrolly on July 28th, 2014, 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post July 27th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Sounds like it's going to be a great ride, can't wait to see it! Love the changing colors on the train too :D

Post July 27th, 2014, 7:21 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Yea I am really liking the background theme of this ride and I really love the train colors too!

Update!

I was originally planning for it to be a large zero G roll, but I thought this looked better. Also, you get almost 0 G's at the top.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Update!!

For the next part, I want to do a small bunnyhop, a stengel dive, a cobra roll, a pretzel loop, and some sick transitions... (no, this isn't in any specific order)

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Looks good - only concern would be your roll rate on the top hat element but I'm guessing the ride is lost a lot of pace once its up there! I like how your bringing the layout back into itself too.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points

Looking good so far! I'll try not to be biased towards my Mack Launch that I've been working on for a while now when I give feedback :D

Return to Hard Hat Area