Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Ghostbusters 5D - Heide Park 2017

Ghostbusters 5D - Heide Park 2017

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post October 21st, 2016, 2:32 pm
Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points

Ghostbusters 5D - the ultimate ghost hunt draws in the coming season as the Germany's first interactive Ghostbusters attraction to Heide Park. The 5D Dark Ride was created in collaboration with its partner Sony Pictures Consumer Products Inc. and Ghost Corps and is based on the successful movies around the Ghostbusters.

Fearless Ghostbusters from six years experience a unique adventure of the fifth dimension with numerous special effects, which aims to save the Heide Park. Equipped with Laser Proton guns, ghost trap and 3D glasses they drive the patrol car Ecto-1 through a haunted warehouse and fight in 8-team on the side of the famous Ghostbusters against flying slime ghost. Here all the senses are needed, because the ghosts appear suddenly and are sometimes only felt or felt.

"Even in the season 2017 are our Heidepark families at the center. According to Train Your Dragon - The island and the Kids Driving School desert racer we do with Ghostbusters 5D, the third adventure in a row for the whole family, "says Sabrina de Carvalho, the Heide Park CEO. "With a total of 7.2 million euros, we also make the biggest investment in recent years in a family attraction and build the first dedicated indoor ride our parks." The interactive ghost hunting occurs inside the former Spencer hall where until the license expires in summer the Hallo Spencer Show took place.

In addition, other innovations are planned. For example, the loving design of the Heide Park Adventure Hotel is advanced and the offer supplemented by new room.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post October 21st, 2016, 9:01 pm
XLR8R User avatar
CoasterCrazy Media
CoasterCrazy Media

Points on hand: 3,273.01 Points
This shows the male Ghostbusters. I'm so triggered by the lack of diversity.
Storm Chaser | Intimidator 305 | Lightning Run | Twisted Colossus | Maverick | El Toro | Millennium Force | Xcelerator | El Loco | Magnum XL-200
Coaster Count: 154 - Last Credit: Ragin' Cajun (Six Flags America)

Post October 21st, 2016, 9:50 pm
Xenon User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 375.00 Points
Bank: 431.00 Points
This shows the male Ghostbusters. I'm so triggered by the lack of diversity.

I do realize this is sarcasm, but you gotta admit, the male Ghostbusters were miles better than the female ones.
In the 2016 reboot, I absolutely, absolutely hate the Fallout Boy cover for the Ghostbusters Theme. :roll:
But hey, at least the 2016 reboot wasn't as bad as the second movie, as shown here from some research:

Original 1984 version: 97% Rotten Tomatoes, 7.8/10 on IMDB, and 67% on Metacritic

Sequel from 1989: 51% Rotten Tomatoes, 6.5/10 on IMDB, and 56% on Metacritic

2016 reboot: 72% Rotten Tomatoes, 5.4/10 on IMDB, and 60% on Metacritic
hyyyper wrote:
Turbo wrote:
WCD-Ltd wrote:
Some of the complaining people lived up to 200 Km away
That's a joke right? What complaint could they have possibly given?

They should only be allowed to complain about the coaster being built too far away from them.

Post October 21st, 2016, 10:54 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

the women weren't to blame as they were all decent comedians. The writers and director should be lynched.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post October 22nd, 2016, 9:51 am

Points on hand: 1,681.00 Points
This looks like its going to be an awesome ride, similar to the one in Motiongate Dubai!

Also, my comment on the reboot is this parody wiki page:
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Fembusters :lol:
I'm not brand new to NL2 so ignore how many posts I have atm, I post a lot other places :)

??????????????????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ????g???????? ???????????????????

Post October 22nd, 2016, 2:56 pm

Points on hand: 1,336.00 Points
I was expecting Leslie Jones to come running out and like rip the rides control panel in half.

Post October 31st, 2016, 12:10 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ I would be like "Holy Poop!" :shock: + :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!