Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! NEW 2014 at California's Great America: Aerial Ice Extreme

NEW 2014 at California's Great America: Aerial Ice Extreme

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

California's Great America wrote:
We have some additions to the park this year. For the guest experience we're adding Aerial Ice Extreme that will feature an incredible ice show that is appropriately named and there are trampoline tricks and amazing jumps.

We've updated our KidZ Construction area and on the food front added Auntie Anne's pretzels, an ICEE Mix It Up Station and a fresh made Churro Factory.

It appears that California's Great America will be adding some things to their lineup of attractions this year, including something that had caught my eye:

Quarter Finalists of the popular American TV show America's Got Talent have been hired by California's Great America to perform for the summer of 2014. This addition is sure to bring in not only more guests but also a brighter atmosphere to the park for all ages to enjoy.

California's Great America wrote:
Aerial Ice, will be performing LIVE, starting May 31st, 2014, all summer long at California's Great America !! Hope to see you all there:)
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
hot women in hot pants. you cant go wrong.
Plantoris

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
plantoris wrote:
hot women in hot pants. you cant go wrong.

:lol:

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,527.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I think the snow deprived Californians will find it interesting. From what I gather, they'll be on synthetic ice which makes stuff harder to do than on real ice. Would it be fair to do any comparison to Disney on Ice?
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Nope, the budget for a Disney show is about 20X that of a Cedar Fair show :P

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!