Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Dingonek - Multi-Launch Mack Terrain Coaster

Dingonek - Multi-Launch Mack Terrain Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
Introduction
After contemplating many ideas for a new Nolimits 2 Coaster, I finally came up with a design I really enjoy. The main idea was to make something with similarity to Helix, but to be longer, faster and to have more variety in speeds and thrill. After 5+ hours of continuous work on this new design, I have finally came up with what I call 'Dingonek'. Dingonek is a face paced Multi-launch Mack Coaster, with inspiration from Helix, Cheetah Hunt and previous designs.

Dingonek Definition
The dingonek is a scaly, scorpion-tailed, saber-toothed cryptid allegedly seen in the African Congolese jungles (primarily those of the Democratic Republic), and yet another in a long line of West African cryptids???such as the Chipekwe, the Jago-nini and the Emela-ntouka. At the Brakfontein ridge, Western Cape in South Africa is a cave painting of an unknown creature that fits the description of the dingonek, right down to its walrus-like tusks.

Overview of layout
- Nine Inversions.
- Three Helix's.
- Track Length = 6262 ft.
- Max Height = 179 ft.
Element Layout
- Diveloop
- Norwegian Loop
- Three Launches
- Three Zero G Rolls
- Double G roll
- Zero G loop
- Three S Turns
- 'Cheetah Hunt' Section.
- Wave Rider Element
Beauty Shots
Wave Rider Element
Layout Overview
Zero G loop and Norwegian Loop
Layout Overview + Cheetah Hunt Section
Double G Roll (If anyone has a proper name please inform me)
Prelaunch Section
Close Shot

Track Layout

Side Notes
In terms of scenery, all the trees will be replaced and changed up. this will be a Foilage park more than anything, similar to how Elemental was.
For those wondering about my part on Project Xibalba, this is only a side project until more work for me arrives for Xibalba, Stay tuned for more updates on this post!

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Looking great so far!
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Return to Hard Hat Area