Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! The Joker 4D Freespin - SFNE 2017 POV!

The Joker 4D Freespin - SFNE 2017 POV!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post September 1st, 2016, 9:43 am
Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
THE JOKER New England???s First 4D Free-Fly Coaster Coming to Six Flags New England

Innovative New Ride Offers Epic Thrills

AGAWAM, Mass ??? September 1, 2016 ??? Six Flags New England, the Coaster Capital of New England in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products on behalf of DC Entertainment today announced plans to add its 13th coaster to the park, THE JOKER 4D Free Fly Coaster. This unique coaster experience will feature theming based on the iconic Super-Villain THE JOKER and be located in the park???s South End.

After being lifted straight up a 120-foot hill, this 4D wing coaster challenges riders to ???face their fears??? as they flip head-over-heels from four to eight times along the weightless, tumbling journey. Along the way on this 4th dimension free-fly coaster, thrill seekers experience exhilarating coaster hills and unexpected drops along with an interactive ride experience, making it a different sensation each time guests ride. THE JOKER 4D Free Fly Coaster allows adrenaline seekers to soar outside the confines of the track for an all-new coaster riding experience.

???We are thrilled to launch our 13th coaster here at the Coaster Capital of New England. Not only does THE JOKER 4D Free Fly Coaster utilize the latest innovative technology, it is highly interactive and will deliver something new for every rider. This is a great complement to our existing ride offerings and should be quite a hit with thrill-seekers. The unpredictable tumbling will add a new element as riders travel along the plunging and swirling track,??? said Park President John Winkler.

THE JOKER 4D Free Fly Coaster features a massive and twisting track frame, in which ride vehicles begin their journey by traveling up a 120-foot elevator-type lift before being released for their highly unusual sensory journey ??? including two beyond-vertical free falls, in addition to four to eight head-over-heels flips. THE JOKER 4D Free Fly Coaster is one of the most exciting thrill rides in the park???s history.

The unique construction of TTHE JOKER 4D Free Fly Coaster features:

One-of-a-kind onboard magnetic technology featuring four to eight smooth head-over-heels free-fly flips providing guests the feeling of weightlessness as they soar outside the confines of a traditional track
A 4D wing coaster that seats up to eight and has riders ???face their fears??? by allowing them to physically face each other as they tumble head-over-heels
A 120-foot tall hill that is ascended by an elevator-style lift straight up
Two beyond 90-degree raven drops giving the sensation of free-falling
Five vehicles with eight passengers each
Six Flags New England is also announcing the start of 2017 Season Pass sales with its special Flash Sale through Labor Day weekend featuring the best deal of the year ??? savings up to 70% off on 2017 Passes! September 1 through 5, guests will receive a free upgrade to a Gold Season Pass with every Pass purchased. Gold Season Passes include admission to Six Flags New England, and any other Six Flags theme park, as well as free parking and special admission offers for friends. 2017 Season Passes provide unlimited visits any operating day for the rest of 2016 (including park admission to Fright Fest??) and all of 2017. Pass Holders may also purchase a Premium Season Dining Pass, which includes a lunch, dinner, and snack during every park visit, plus they will receive a 2017 All Season Sport Bottle for unlimited drink refills. Premium Season Dining Passes may be used at any Six Flags theme park.

For More Information Visit: https://www.sixflags.com/newengland/newfor2017

All DC characters and elements ?? & ??? DC Comics. (s16)

About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation

Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world???s largest regional theme park company with $1.3 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 55 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. For more information, visit http://www.sixflags.com.

About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.

About DC Entertainment
DC Entertainment, home to iconic brands DC (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash, etc.), Vertigo (Sandman, Fables, etc.) and MAD, is the creative division charged with strategically integrating across Warner Bros. and Time Warner. DC Entertainment works in concert with many key Warner Bros. divisions to unleash its stories and characters across all media, including but not limited to film, television, consumer products, home entertainment, and interactive games. Publishing thousands of comic books, graphic novels and magazines each year, DC Entertainment is one of the largest English-language publishers of comics in the world.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post September 1st, 2016, 11:14 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
This time, 4D "VR" Free Spin, no? ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post September 1st, 2016, 1:08 pm

Points on hand: 3,266.00 Points
^N. O. NO. EVER.
Lightning Rod|Intimidator 305|Fury 325|Twisted Timbers|Storm Chaser|Wicked Cyclone|Skyrush|Maverick|El Toro|Voyage

Post September 2nd, 2016, 3:35 pm

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
Better than some cheap waterslide thing...
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Post September 10th, 2016, 10:27 pm
Paradox User avatar

Fence is now in place in front of Splashwater Falls. Looks like the ride will have the supports that look like ass

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Post September 11th, 2016, 10:20 pm

Points on hand: 671.00 Points

Post September 12th, 2016, 7:36 am
Paradox User avatar

^That's actually the render for SFoT, but if our Joker will look anything like that, it will be an eyesore.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Post September 12th, 2016, 3:44 pm

That track is blue. wut. why.

Post September 12th, 2016, 10:51 pm

MagnumFreak25 wrote:
That track is blue. wut. why.

Think that's supposed to be a shade of purple.

Post September 15th, 2016, 8:44 am

What if that was painted like red? You'd get excited IMO! :)

Post September 18th, 2016, 8:58 am
Paradox User avatar

Splashwater Falls going down.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Post September 18th, 2016, 9:08 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
It looks better as blue in the mockup lol.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post September 18th, 2016, 9:20 am

^^ Awful Destruction! :sad:

Post September 18th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Paradox wrote:
Splashwater Falls going down.

Ouch! That takedown doesn't look very good...

Post September 18th, 2016, 11:12 pm

Points on hand: 6,842.00 Points
I honestly don't know why everyone is having an issue with the way this is going to look, I personally think it looks okay... Granted, I probably would've given a different theme to each new Free Fly for 2017 but I don't think it deserves as much hate as it's been getting.
-DechLave T.P Ent.

Post September 19th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
If nothing else, it's a chincy, gimmicky paint job for a chincy, gimmicky ride. They're lots of fun, but far from iconic or great.

Post September 19th, 2016, 3:59 pm

It wouldn't be bad if they kept the SFGAdv theme, but no, six flags had to go and paint the supports the same color as the track.

Post February 11th, 2017, 2:21 pm
Paradox User avatar

Construction has finally began

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Post February 24th, 2017, 6:23 pm
Paradox User avatar

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Post February 24th, 2017, 7:36 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
And with that the majority of the 12 coasters at SFNE are clones! I would like to congratulate SFNE on their wonderful achievement; they will be the first park with more than 10 coasters to consist of a majority non-unique rides! Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong; but seeing as how construction will complete before that weird park in Turkey and before Energylandia passes 10 rides; they have broken a record!
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post February 25th, 2017, 9:43 am

^ :lol:

I understand that B:TR models, Larson Loops and 4D Freespins are making great hits, though! :D

Post March 2nd, 2017, 7:53 pm
Paradox User avatar

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Post March 2nd, 2017, 8:01 pm
XLR8R User avatar
CoasterCrazy Media
CoasterCrazy Media

Points on hand: 3,273.01 Points
Considering current trends, this is what Six Flags coasters will look like in five years:

Storm Chaser | Intimidator 305 | Lightning Run | Twisted Colossus | Maverick | El Toro | Millennium Force | Xcelerator | El Loco | Magnum XL-200
Coaster Count: 154 - Last Credit: Ragin' Cajun (Six Flags America)

Post March 2nd, 2017, 9:33 pm

Points on hand: 1,681.00 Points
That actually doesn't look too bad, I hope it works out in the area its in and benefits the park a lot! I'm so excited to ride it this spring!
I'm not brand new to NL2 so ignore how many posts I have atm, I post a lot other places :)

??????????????????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ????g???????? ???????????????????

Post March 3rd, 2017, 5:03 am

^^ Like someone added beams within 5 minutes after activating an "auto support" mode! :lol:

Next

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!