Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Lech Coaster - Legendia Poland 2017 - FULL POV!

Lech Coaster - Legendia Poland 2017 - FULL POV!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,043.00 Points

Points on hand: 5,955.00 Points
I missed that?

rip me.
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

Points on hand: 2,232.00 Points
Manic Monte wrote:
Okay that's good to hear. I kept picturing those horrible B&M torture devices on this thing, and that would kinda ruin it for me.

Indeed, I had this fear also.
I rode one wing-rider (Raptor) and a few Vekoma MK1212 train, and was always more or less bothered by the vest restraints: it keeps on pressuring the torso and the collar-bones too.

Lech Coaster on the other hand, has really loose vests. You feel them - I can't lie it's not like having a lap-bar only - but it's way less oppressing than the others. You can lean forward with almost no resistance.
It's actually only keeping you in place, like a vest is supposed to do.

I even felt the restraints were better on Lech than on Formula One or the SLC vest trains... which is odd considering it's the same seat design. Either it's due to Lech being an amazing ride and thus I'm being biased, either they are actually improving things on each new ride, even if we don't notice them - and it's quite possible. For instance, Lech has more leg room than Formula One due to the shell being redesigned.

Post July 28th, 2017, 4:06 pm
Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points

Night POV
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!