Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions RoboCoaster G3 System

RoboCoaster G3 System

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post November 21st, 2010, 5:18 pm

Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
I was looking at the floor plan from Iaapa this week and I ran across a company called Dynamic Structures, they have some very interesting products and services. The one that struck my mind as wtf was this...

The RoboCoaster G3 is the latest evolution from the RoboCoaster stable, with 4 passenger robot manipulators operating in unique coaster train sets. Operating on a newly developed coaster track specifically designed for the RoboCoaster, the visuals and ride dynamics on the ride are totally unique and compelling. Factor in the striking visuals of the G3 and the attraction will be a striking addition to any park.

With solutions ranging from 300 to over 2000 guest per hour, the G3 solution has a layout and capacity to suit amusement parks of all sizes

http://www.empireds.com/portfolio/roboc ... ertainment
http://www.robocoaster.com/content/

Robocoaster G3 seems like it would be a fun ride...
Last edited by fear the four on November 21st, 2010, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not my signature.

Post November 21st, 2010, 6:55 pm

Points on hand: 535.00 Points
Woah.

- Now THAT...looks exciting.
"Don't be a disability"... yep, still keeping that. :P

Post November 21st, 2010, 6:56 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Looks like one of the coaster types in RCT3. Same with Mauer's "drifting" coaster.

Post November 21st, 2010, 7:00 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
The general concept had been around before the time of RCT3, I'm pretty sure it was already in development.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post November 21st, 2010, 7:03 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
^ You didnt read what I said. Did I say they got the idea from RCT3? No, I said it looks like the version in that game.

Post November 21st, 2010, 7:54 pm

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
lol, Tetsu, the RCT3 versions of the coasters are based on the real-life concepts today. You got it backwards.
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Return to General Theme Park Discussions