Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Rocket Coaster for Port Aventura!

Rocket Coaster for Port Aventura!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post June 16th, 2007, 2:32 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Looks pretty fun. The way the track dips down after the launch is really cool.

Post June 16th, 2007, 5:49 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

The dip after the launch is really cool, I've been trying to build a decent rocket coaster, with a dip after the laucnh for ages, but failed, obviously [lol].

However, the laucnh itself is pathetic! Plus, what's with the ridiculously boring layout? The best bit looks to be the last 500ft of track, and btw that includes the brakes! [lol]

And I can kinda see that it's cool to have the chairs the way they are, just like dangling off the side, but... I just don't see the point of this. I mean, whay are they like it if they don't rotate? And if the reason is so that your feet dangle above the floor, then why is it not just an inverted coaster? I dunno, it might be a pretty cool feel because it's really open I guess, with there being no track above you, but to me, it still just seems a bit pointless.

Post June 16th, 2007, 9:38 am

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
I think those seats are cool, because you're pretty exposed far away from the track. Imagine sitting in the outer seats, when it goes down into the ravine after the launch [:)] Probably pretty cool, and frightening.
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!