Board index Public Relations Contests 2011 Coaster Draft - Voting Info (Page 32)

2011 Coaster Draft - Voting Info (Page 32)

Only official CoasterCrazy.com Contests are posted here.

Post November 1st, 2011, 11:09 pm

Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Whooo! My top secret invert made it all the way to the last round.

I'll take...

Anaconda @ Gold Reef City
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post November 2nd, 2011, 4:51 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by fear the four

Green lantern

Dude, please specify which park. Basically, if somebody picks the other green lantern and he includes the park name, you'll automatically get the other one.

Originally posted by ianko66

I'll take...

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w189 ... /11111.jpg

[lol] THAT was your secret pick? lol.

Post November 2nd, 2011, 7:28 am

Not secret? I had trouble remembering what it was so I could find the name...
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post November 2nd, 2011, 7:41 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Ok, perhaps I didn't express it that well. It is surely secret, or at least hidden for many people. But seeing as it is a cheap knock-off of a Batman invert by Giovanola, I'd prefer the real deal.

So I was kinda laughing that while you picked a pretty unique ride, there are a lot of inverts left that are better.

Post November 2nd, 2011, 8:54 am

Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
Six gulags great adventure
This is not my signature.

Post November 2nd, 2011, 8:55 am
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

right, im gunna finish off with a good family coaster (or what looks to be a good one)

Kvasten @ Grona Lund

http://www.rcdb.com/3702.htm
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post November 2nd, 2011, 9:51 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Post November 2nd, 2011, 9:55 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Post November 2nd, 2011, 10:49 am

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
In terms of what rides were picked, there were ALOT of interesting picks especially early on, yet I seems like alot of us will all have the same style rides which is funny. Let's get these last two picks done so we can name our parks and vote!

Post November 2nd, 2011, 10:49 am
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Originally posted by ianko66

I'll take...

AMAZING ride. That one is actually in my top 10 steel coasters, and I personally think it is better than Raptor, Montu, and Alpengeist. It's not a cheap knockoff of Batman, it's actually better in every way. It whips through all of those inversions way faster than any B&M ever has, except maybe Nemesis. The g's are amazing!

The only reason I didn't pick it myself is because the POV videos really don't do it justice. And seeing as how me and dj-dj are probably the only two people on this site that have actually ridden it, I figured that most people probably wouldn't give it the credit it deserves.

Post November 2nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
Jer User avatar

Originally posted by dmillz

In terms of what rides were picked, there were ALOT of interesting picks especially early on, yet I seems like alot of us will all have the same style rides which is funny. Let's get these last two picks done so we can name our parks and vote!

Yeah it seemed like every round had a certain theme to it.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten

Post November 2nd, 2011, 5:51 pm

Originally posted by cjd
AMAZING ride. That one is actually in my top 10 steel coasters, and I personally think it is better than Raptor, Montu, and Alpengeist. It's not a cheap knockoff of Batman, it's actually better in every way. It whips through all of those inversions way faster than any B&M ever has, except maybe Nemesis. The g's are amazing!

The only reason I didn't pick it myself is because the POV videos really don't do it justice. And seeing as how me and dj-dj are probably the only two people on this site that have actually ridden it, I figured that most people probably wouldn't give it the credit it deserves.

Also, since it was repainted and more landscaping was done around the ride, it looks beautiful. That's a huge factor in why I picked it.

Post November 3rd, 2011, 10:47 am

Points on hand: 143.00 Points
Bank: 3,000.00 Points
I do believe that RWN has missed.
RIP
Log Jammer, SFMM
1971-2011
Originally posted by richie5126
T: all newtons on this site are smooth so this must be high.

Post November 3rd, 2011, 11:20 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Post November 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

Post November 3rd, 2011, 1:59 pm

What would be cool (yet completely unneeded) would be like a free agent period of 24 hours where anyone can drop a ride they have and pick up one that wasn't picked...but that would be too hectic if more than one person wanted the same ride lol.

Post November 3rd, 2011, 4:05 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
^^ This is the first year I have actually gone through all the rounds but doesn't he allow a trade period?
What are these for?

Post November 3rd, 2011, 4:53 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

^I could, if people want to, that is.

If everybody is satisfied with everything they've got, there is no point.

Post November 3rd, 2011, 5:10 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
I'm pretty much set with my rides although if someone was willing to trade for an invert I might just do it
What are these for?

Post November 3rd, 2011, 5:18 pm

Yea the trade period is a little different but same idea...usually people are PM-ing about trading before it happens so idk how much (if any) of that is going on. I'm open to listening for offers as always, but I like my set more than last year at this point.

Post November 3rd, 2011, 11:05 pm

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

Alright I will end this with a very underrated coaster; Yankee Cannonball at Canobie lake Park.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post November 4th, 2011, 11:39 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

And so it is. Yankee Cannonball is officially the latest pick in the 2011 Coasterdraft.

Please read through this post on how to proceed, and most important, how not to get disqualified.

Voting will begin somewhere Wednesday next week. Between then and now there two things you can must/can do.

1. Think of a park name.

You must name your park. You have until Tuesday 11:59 PM (Site time) to post your park name. If you fail to post a park name, you will be disqualified.

2. Trade a coaster.

You can trade your coasters. You can trade a ride with another player, or with a coaster that has not been picked yet.

For trading with non-picked coaster, there is a limit of 1 trade. The same rules as the draft apply here. You cannot pick coasters that were picked by DQ'd members, and traded coasters do not come available for other drafters. If you can to trade in a coaster, simply post it in the topic.

For trading with other participants, there is no limit on the amount of trades. You can also trade two of your coasters for one coaster of another player, or any combination that you wish. If you want to trade, you AND your trade partner must confirm this in this topic.

All trades will go into effect after the deadline. All the trades you 'plan' will be queued and executed when the deadline passes. This means that you can trade every coaster only once, and not trade coasters you attain by other trades.

You have until Tuesday 11:59 PM (Site time) to trade your coasters.

Once the deadline has passed, I will process all the trades and park names, and start a voting topic. Every player must make a Top-3 of parks in the order starting from the best. Only complete and numbered top-3s will be accepted.

For example:

1. Park X
2. Park M
3. Park B

Voting will probably last one week and every drafter must post a ranking or he will be disqualified. Simultaneously the site members will also have to opportunity to vote. The final score will be based on the scores of both votings.

Post November 4th, 2011, 12:57 pm

Post November 4th, 2011, 1:15 pm

Points on hand: 1,464.00 Points

Post November 4th, 2011, 1:58 pm
Jer User avatar

Park Name:

Super Phun Time

PreviousNext

Return to Contests