Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! American Dream Meadowlands New Jersey - Nickelodeon Universe

American Dream Meadowlands New Jersey - Nickelodeon Universe

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Points on hand: 3,533.00 Points

Points on hand: 806.00 Points
What coaster is everyone most hyped for at this park? For me I’d say the Takabisha clone, followed by the Intamin version of GaleForce. I’m interested what these rides’ names and themes will be, and if the halfpipe was just shoehorned in as a +1. Wouldn’t the GP think the halfpipe is just a mini version of the Intamin triple launcher?
1. Voyage 2. Intimidator 305 3. Maverick 4. Skyrush 5. Mindbender (Galaxyland) 6. Fury 325 7. Kumba 8. Goliath (Six Flags Over Georgia) 9. The Beast 10. Phoenix

Out of 139 creds

More images of the two Gerstlauer's and our first look at the completed Intamin Triple Launch:

Sources:

https://twitter.com/rideent?lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/RideEntertainment/

Points on hand: 533.00 Points
Where can we see the triple launch? I'm very curious, especially because I live 7 miles away from this park, so I'm extremely hyped

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,009.50 Points
Bank: 42,000.00 Points
The interaction of both coasters are going to be interesting! Can't wait :)
Coastercount: 1171 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 135
- Steel: 1036

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
When do you people think it's going to be opened? I'm planning to go from Argentina to New Jersey in July, but I'm afraid it's not going to be done. What do you guys think? Some workers are saying it's not going to open before september/october...

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!