Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 SOme questions on good scenery (And things I should know)

SOme questions on good scenery (And things I should know)

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
I have a few questions for NL2, But I also would like some tips for future building.

My main question is, How can I make some really nice waterfalls for NL2? And have them look realistic and look nice with scenery?

Another question is, Is there a way to do Wooden Supporting in NL2 without being confused in the mess of vertices and beams?

Lastly, how can I make sure 2 coasters will most definitely duel at any cost? (I mean as in both stations dispatch at the same time)

In other words, any tips I should know for 3Ds and or other detailed things for NL2?

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
mrcrolly wrote:
Another question is, Is there a way to do Wooden Supporting in NL2 without being confused in the mess of vertices and beams?

The way how I do it is constant recheck my work by freezing and unfreezing the coaster. With my lateral bracing, I'm literally building it layer by layer. Recheck my work and checking every detail, before moving on to construct the next layer. It's a lot of work and the best tip is to try to keep it organized for yourself. :)
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2