Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions What coaster have you ridden the most times in your life?

What coaster have you ridden the most times in your life?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

My numbers are not that high because rather than ride one ride a million times, I prefer to ride a million rides once- vary the experience :D
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
Coaster Hero wrote:
My numbers are not that high because rather than ride one ride a million times, I prefer to ride a million rides once- vary the experience :D

Same here.
I have not kept track of the amount of times I've ridden any roller coasters unless it's one I've only ridden once or twice.
If metaphorical roller coasters count, I think the emotional roller coaster for me.

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

SkyArrow wrote:
.If metaphorical roller coasters count, I think the emotional roller coaster for me.

:lol:
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Is it bad that I still get excited EVERYTIME I experience the outward facing airtime hill on The Voyage? That is literally my favorite element on a wooden coaster.

Points on hand: 4,033.00 Points
Balder at Liseberg. I literally did a marathon on this ride for 2 days straight. Absolutely insane ride from start to finish that has yet to be matched in the US imo. I want to get back there so bad!
Intamin: The Force Awakens.

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

RCT3rox wrote:
My bae is the good ol' Phantom at Kennywood. Only started riding 4 years ago because I was a very short preteen, but since have ridden it at least 40 times! Leaving Kennywood without 2-3 rides is practically a sin among my friend group :lol:

Ain't she purty? (Two more days until I'll be upping my count on this beast!)

I think that's my picture, lol.

Anyway definitely Boulder Dash for me. Not sure how many times overall but I'm in the 80s or 90s for this season, and I've been going there for almost 10 years.

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Excalibur at Valleyfair, without a doubt. By how much of a margin, I'm unsure, but it would have to be near a hundred. Walk-ons on walk-ons on walk-ons.

Points on hand: 3,826.90 Points
hellcat in clementon park i used to go to that park everyday couple years ago and everyday i just go on it in a row non stop so like 40 a day

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Coaster Hero wrote:

I wish I could follow through with this prospect :? Because I agree, but I haven't traveled to other parks too much, and especially since Valleyfair is 1 hour away from me, I ride those rides many a time more than any other park. But I hope to span out soon...

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
Coaster Hero wrote:

boooo! Cop out post! :p

everyone has a home park lol. I'm sure you've been to your closest park more than once in your life

GerstlCrazy wrote:
I wish I could follow through with this prospect :? Because I agree, but I haven't traveled to other parks too much, and especially since Valleyfair is 1 hour away from me, I ride those rides many a time more than any other park. But I hope to span out soon...

so what coaster have you ridden the most?

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 10,818.00 Points
For me it is Renegade at Valleyfair. I have ridden it about 86 times and hope to get over 100 sometime early this season.

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
Furius Baco.

I've rode this so many times I've lost count, I was in the 200-250's when I stopped counting and that was 2011. As much as this ride get's the hate for being an extremely rough ride (which don't get me wrong, it is), but when I rode it for the first time in 2007, everything just seemed to click, I loved the atmosphere of the theming, the launch, the layout (while a bit bland) toys around with the wing seating position better than most other wing coasters, just everything about the ride. Since it's the first ride in the park, it's always the one I get a few rides in before moving on to the rest of the park and also the one I can marathon a few times before they close the queue.

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Easily Troy in Toverland with 1608 rides. In the opening year I already rode it over 600 times.
My runner-ups would be Python in the Efteling with a little over 400 rides and Goliath Walibi Holland with 379 rides. :)

I pretty much started counting since 2007 with adding a little estimate of my rides before 2007. (In case I rode it more often) In total I have 15 coasters with a lap-counter over the 100 laps. #braggingstats :lol:
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Bouldah Dash.

Bizarro.

Batman The Dark Knight.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Points on hand: 752.00 Points
Coaster Ive been on the Most-
1. Nitro Defiantly 150+ times
2. El Toro/Bizarro about 120+ times for each.
3. Kingda Ka 100+

I've been on El toro 12 times in a row once during cinco de mayo. They were having this event and you could get a wristband that let you stay on the ride and in the park after hours. There was literally 5 other people on the train with us.
I've also been on nitro at least 10 times in a row. Nitro has a super high capacity rate when its running all 3 trains. Longest I ever waited for it would be an hour and 45.
Ive been to SFGA on hella dead days so ive gotten on Kingda Ka many many times, never really counted. Best time to hit it is at night about 30 minutes before park closes on dead nights cuz you can get lots of reruns in!

I can't get enough of riding roller coasters. I could stay on all day! Some of my friends take breaks but naaaahh, not me!

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
There has been days at Holiday World where the park is nearly empty, and you can just marthon The Voyage at least 8-10 times in a row. I recall many times where there have been only atleast 8 people on the entire train 6-7 car train. (They took off a car for the 2014 season, hopefully it's back this year.) The Raven is another ride you can marathon the poop out of and really never has a wait between 1-4 pm. I've counted at least 25 times in a row. You have to go at the right time of the day, on the right day, and the right times of the year.
Diamondback is Diamonbae.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Rickrollercoaster wrote:
There has been days at Holiday World where the park is nearly empty, and you can just marthon The Voyage at least 8-10 times in a row. I recall many times where there have been only atleast 8 people on the entire train 6-7 car train. (They took off a car for the 2014 season, hopefully it's back this year.) The Raven is another ride you can marathon the poop out of and really never has a wait between 1-4 pm. I've counted at least 25 times in a row. You have to go at the right time of the day, on the right day, and the right times of the year.

Same with Great Adventure. Nitro, Batman, and El Toro can be a walk on on the right days.

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
Mine's probably Magnum. That ride is so underrated, it seriously deserves top five. None stop insane ejector the whole way back.
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Points on hand: 3,951.00 Points

I would have to say the Raging Wolf Bobs at the Former Geauga Lake Park. I can still remember when people at school were talking about it back in 1988. I went that summer to ride it and loved it from day one.. Yes it was a rough ride, but i think the layout got me. I would ride it till i couldnt anymore.
Sure Will miss that ride.

Points on hand: 3,826.90 Points
Hell cat at clementon park i rode it 50 times a day and i go there well used too every single day

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 10,818.00 Points
For me it is still Renegade at Valleyfair with 109 rides. Second most is Wild Thing (same park) with 90 rides.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Just keep roller coasting! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
ur mom
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

PreviousNext

Return to General Theme Park Discussions